1. S

Selling: A105 Mod, Kinetic amp mk.2 TWEN

added imp a105
  2. S

All offers will be considered.
  3. S

Selling the following items: [Omegaton A105, Modified] Price: +3750 [NeoPsion Kinetic Amplifier Mk.2, TWEN Edition] Price: +11k [Omegaton A105, Improved] +2500 Peds preferred but items will be considered. Offers should be sent via PM or in game to 'Snake Slither Hellfire'
  4. S

2FA For Old Farts

As you don't have a good argument for not getting a smart phone I will take this as a victory - I win!
  5. S

2FA For Old Farts

I was once like you and loved my flip-phone, what's the point in having a modern communication device if you can't look like Capt. Kirk? But when the 2fa thing first started I finally turned in my flip phone for a cheapo smart phone. Guess what? you know all those things I hate about...
  6. S

2FA For Old Farts

Go back to playing scrabble with all the old farts then, these new fangled online games are not for you.
  7. S

Buying: Marber BGH

Those days are over, evidenced by your 3 month selling thread.
  8. S

Buying: Fi/Ra/Co Cause Modified and Fi/Ra/Co Cause Parts.

You won't find a bp but contact Auktuma if you want cause crafted, he might even have some made up if you're lucky.
  9. S

Buying: Fi/Ra/Co Cause Modified and Fi/Ra/Co Cause Parts.

tbh I think you'll have a harder time finding the cause than the mod cause. There's a few mod cause around but most of the normal cause have been broken up to make adj/imp/mod cause. Crafting a cause takes 4 dunkel per click, and you're gonna need 2 as they're only 170tt and you need 200 -...
  10. S

News: Easter Mayhem 2024

What's the point of giving bunny pets again? anyone who want one already has one.
  11. S

UI Release: Feedback Thread Part 2

workaround: press forward (W) then mouse click on chat input - u will now be automoving but you now have delete all the wwwwwwwwwwwww in chat lol
  12. S

I know this and it has nothing to do with my request.
  13. S

Please increase the range of mob interaction to cover the whole radar. Currently mobs on edge of radar will not be automatically highlighted for interaction. this is especially annoying when hunting with a very long range weapon.
  14. S

News: EBN: Increased Robot Presence

Select crystals then at the bottom there's a button titled 'have you discovered anything new' which will take you to the new stuff
  15. S

UI Release: Bug/Crash Report Thread Part 2

Bug Report Title: Interact fails after using auto move Date Found: 21/02/24 Description: Expected: Clicking interact should auto move you to the nearest object and start interacting (eg. equip excavator and click interact should move you to the nearest visible claim and start drilling)...
  16. S

Help: UI Release: Bug/Crash Report Thread

Bug Report Title: Interact fails after using auto move Date Found: 21/02/24 Description: Expected: Clicking interact should auto move you to the nearest object and start interacting (eg. equip excavator and click interact should move you to the nearest visible claim and start drilling)...
  17. S

Bug Report Title: Can't add amp Date Found: 21/02/24 Description: Expected: Drag amp to weapon on toolbar should add the amp Actual: Amp does not get added, you need to add amp in inventory Steps to Reproduce: Drag amp to weapon in toolbar Check weapon and see the amp hasn't been added.
  18. S

Bug Report Title: Tool bar not updating Date 21/02/24 Description: Expected: When you add/remove an amp from weapon/finder it should show when you mouse over the toolbar Actual: Amp add/removal doesn't update until after the weapon/finder has successfully been used once. Steps to Reproduce...
  19. S

Selling: Full Phantom(M)

daily bump.
  20. S

How long to kill everything?

Last mob to die would be something in PVP with a bunch of arseholes protecting it.
  21. S

Added tier rates.
  22. S

daily bump.
  23. S

daily bump.
  24. S

Selling full set of tier0 male phantom. Buyout= tt+2200 TIR: Harness: 127 (tier 1) Thigh: 95 Arm: 166 Shin: 185 Glove: 143 Face: 185 Foot: 119
Back