Search results

1. Skytle Dblood

Angel SGA M

I have a full set of Angel SGA M, t2 and up. Wondering what a fair price is.
  2. Skytle Dblood

Private Forum

I would like to start a private forum for my soc. How to do this please? DBlooD
  3. Skytle Dblood

Buying: Dragon Breath

I am in the market for a Dragon Breath. PM or post here NAME YA PRICE DblooD
  4. Skytle Dblood

T/Bird Salamanda M

Am looking at a UNL weapon and need some ped. I have a full set of T/Bird M http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&name=Thunderbir Salamanda M http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&name=Salamander Are they worth anything anymore. DblooD
  5. Skytle Dblood

Question: Texture enhancers to texture higher lvl

I am led to believe that texture enhancers help you aplie texture higher lvls than your skill lvl. If so can anybody point me to a chart showing amount needed for texture lvl vs skill lvl or how to work it out. Cheers DblooD
  6. Skytle Dblood

Buying: Sword

I am after a mid 30's profesion unL sword. Have the ped want the sword
  7. Skytle Dblood

Dragon Breath

I have a bid on a Dragon Breath tier 4. Any imput into what its actualy worth and how to calculate its worth would be mutch apreciated.
  8. Skytle Dblood

Buying: T-Angle

I am after a suplie of T-Angles or a BP
  9. Skytle Dblood

Juerg Von Bern

I am trying to get hold of Juerg Von Bern. If anybody knows his PCF name or knows him can they plz get him to PM me plz.
  10. Skytle Dblood

framur

I have a BP for a Framur but cant find any stats for the sight. Has any1 ever made 1 if so what are the stats.:scratch2:
  11. Skytle Dblood

Buying: LA

A small group of my freinds and I have got the peds together for a LA. If you have 1 plz pm me with details, avalable dna and curent turn over plz DblooD
  12. Skytle Dblood

Available LA's

A small group of my freinds and I have got the peds together to purchase a LA. If anybody has 1 for sale can they plz PM me details with avalable DNA and facilitys and curent turn over. Any coments or advice to new LA owners is more than welcome DblooD
  13. Skytle Dblood

Buying: Angel SGA m helmit

I am after an angel sga m helmit
  14. Skytle Dblood

A.E. on Coolie

Aussie Entropians will be having this years hookup in Coolingata. We will be there from 3-10 jan 2011. Would be great to meet up with other Entropians during the week. DblooD
  15. Skytle Dblood

Buying: SGA Angel M

I am after Shins Thighs and Helmit angel sga to complete my spare set for tiering Will pay curent MU or go threw price check thred up to u Send PM or post in thread DblooD
  16. Skytle Dblood

Buying: Angel Harness

I am building up an angel set so if anybody has a harness they want to get rid of plz PM me or post on this thread
  17. Skytle Dblood

Master Coat BP

Can anybody tell me what drops Master Coat BPs
  18. Skytle Dblood

Buying: HL14-15unL Hedok50unL

After a hl14 or 15 and a hedok sk50unL
  19. Skytle Dblood

Do ppl read the trade forum?

Just wondering how many ppl actualy read the trade forum?
  20. Skytle Dblood

Selling: HL14 or 15

After a HL14 or 15 unL Whoops beers I want to buy
  21. Skytle Dblood

Hard to find SIB weapons

I try hard to stay in SIB but it gets very hard sometimes. Especialy when your current SIB weapon is a crafted 1. Case in point is my current SIB sword the nano katana. Its is a crafted sword but comes from a rare BP. After talking to freinds in game I started a thread in the weapons subforum...
  22. Skytle Dblood

Nano Katana/Kilic Vass

I am mainly a laser pistoler but use melee about 1/3 of my hunts. I try very hard to stay in SIB but have come to a halt due to being unable to find a Nano Katana. If anybody has a BP they are willing to sell or have me sponcer a craft run plz let me know threw this thread or PM. Second...
  23. Skytle Dblood

Dancing for ped/ammo

We have a soc member curently dancing for ped/ammo untill sweating is back on. In soc we have a strict non begging rule and some members are saying this is begging. Before any decision is made I would apreciate some opions from the Calypson community on this subject.
  24. Skytle Dblood

Ammo on LA plz

Could the LA owners plz put some shopkeepers with ammo in them at there revivils untill TPchips are operating again plz.
  25. Skytle Dblood

Peass

Does anybody know if peass will be upgraded to suit VU10 and beyond
Back