Search results

1. D

Is there a need for a Maffoid Land Area spawn for the Iron Challenge missions?

Hi Community, With the introduction of Iron Challenge missions on Maffoid I'd like feedback from the community regarding the suitability of the spawns provided by Planet Calypso (including the new ones added in update 2013.3) for completing the mission chain. I am considering re-activating...
  2. D

Selling: Selling Outback Land Area 05

Hi Entropia Community, I am selling Outback Land Area 05. It was originally purchased as part of my DNA acquisition project as it contains 4 Longu DNA samples and they were to be used should other areas and spawns become insufficient for the community’s needs. That project has been terminated...
  3. D

Selling: Selling Various Limited Blueprints

Hi Everyone, I'm cleaning out my collection of limited blueprints since I have no plans to make anything from them. The list of prints and the number of attempts on them is below, let me know if you'd like anything. Prices will be their current market values as per monthly auction history...
  4. D

Selling: Selling: Unique Roman Ram Purifier Prototype

Hi Everyone, After spending many years on display in my house on Treasure Island the Purifier was sadly relegated to storage after post-VU10 issues prevented its display being setup properly. Sadly 4 years on there are no fixes to those issues forthcoming and as I don't have any other use for...
  5. D

Potential Issue with MindArk’s treatment of Hangar owners

Hi Entropia Community, I have been tracking an issue for some time now regarding how MindArk handled the conversion of the hangars and their ships to the new space system and I’d like to get some feedback from the community to see if the issue deserves further attention or not. Whilst many...
  6. D

Selling: Sell: Vain Foot Guards (F)

Hi Everyone, I found that I still have these Vain Foot Guards (F) hanging around. If you're interested in buying them send an offer through. Bye, Deathifier
  7. D

Selling: Sell: Improved A-3 Justifier Mk2 + Optional A106

Hi Everyone, I am selling my Improved Mk2 and possibly also the A106 used with it. It is at Tier 3.7 and has mixed tier rates. If you're interested send through an offer - been thinking somewhere around 100k PED for the weapon (tiering it is pretty expensive) and I'm not sure on the A106's...
  8. D

Selling: Sell: Malachai Ash (M)

Hi Everyone, I'm selling some Malachai Ash (M) glasses that I used to use quite a lot prior to VU10. I don't use them as much these days so I thought I'd sell them on to someone else who wants to look cool :) If you're interested send me an offer. Bye, Deathifier
  9. D

Selling: Sell: Angel Shin Guards (F)

Hi Everyone, I am selling Angel Shin Guards (F) that have been hanging around for ages. I'm content with a value somewhere around its current market rate so send through an offer if you're interested. You can find them in my shopkeeper on TI if you want a look at stats, tiers, etc. - Deathifier
  10. D

Selling: Sell: Various Signs and Ad Screen

Hi Everyone, Over time I've accumulated a large number of signs that I used to use around my properties however these days most of them are no longer needed. I have the following in sign, screen, and display form with a mix PC and non-PC types: X-Lite W X-Lite S Plasma Megaview Gigantium...
  11. D

Selling: Sell: Marber Tango Plasma Annihilator

Hi Everyone, I am selling my Marber Tango Plasma Annihilator. Sniping people (and mega-crits on creatures) was fun however my interest in PvP has faded and it doesn't make for the greatest of decorations. It is at Tier 0.3 and has mixed tier rates. I don't have a specific value in mind so if...
  12. D

Selling: Sell: Mayhem Helmet, Harness, Arm Guards (M)

Hi Everyone, I am selling my partially completed Mayhem suit (M) consisting of Helmet, Harness, and Arm Guards. I was originally assembling it as a decorative / collector's item and for acid-heavy creatures however I have decided that my PoE suit covers those roles perfectly fine. The Helmet...
  13. D

Selling: Sell: 6 Piece Eon Armour Suit (M)

Hi Everyone, I am selling my 6-piece Eon Armour suit (M). It consists of all pieces except foot guards however I do have limited foot guards available if needed. All pieces are Tier 0.9 and have mixed tier rates. I’m looking for around 50k PED as PED or possibly mixed with CLDs depending on...
  14. D

Question: Feffox DNA - Community Input Request

Hi everyone, The Feffox DNA was placed in my inventory a few days ago as part of the conclusion of the Egg event. Today the update fixed some of the islands terrain issues so now most of the options for putting it to use are available. I'd like to involve the community in the fate of the DNA...
  15. D

Community input request - OLA-05's future

Hi everyone, For quite some time now OLA-05 has been sitting idle as a mining area that has 4 inactive Longu DNA on it. A couple of small tests over the years didn't demonstrate much interest in Longu and there are plenty of other Land Areas and general spawns to meet the community’s needs...
  16. D

No further Egg event related spawns on Treasure Island

Hi Entropia Community, During the Egg event there have been some temporary event-related spawns on the Island. These have often overlapped with the islands normal spawns, causing problems for the affected areas. After the first round of temporary spawns persisted longer than expected, resulting...
  17. D

Hogglo and Letomie missing from Treasure Island

Hi Entropia Community, The Hogglo and Letomie on Treasure Island are currently missing entirely and may have been for a few days now, possibly as far back as last Friday. I have checked the fertilizer settings for the Hogglo and they are set normally. I cannot check the Letomie settings...
  18. D

Notice of Changes to Treasure Island in Calypso Updates 2013.1 and 2013.1.1

Dear Entropia Universe Community, In Planet Calypso update 2013.1 and/or update 2013.1.1 a number of changes were made to Treasure Island. These changes were not requested by me, were done without my input, and were deployed without notifying me. After becoming aware of and examining the...
  19. D

OLA-35 Information Thread

Hi Everyone, OLA-35 is located WNW of the Solfais Crater TP and has been providing a healthy Combibo Stalker spawn since December 2009. The area also contains Cornundos and Repesilex DNA, however both are presently inactive. This is now the official information thread for OLA-35 and it...
  20. D

Selling: Selling ML-35 Tier 0

Hi, I have a Tier 0 ML-35 for sale which I value at around 10k PED. It has the following tier increase rates: Tier 1 : 123 Tier 2 : 94 Tier 3 : 81 Tier 4 : 119 Tier 5 : 112 Tier 6 : 53 Tier 7 : 59 Tier 8 : 55 Tier 9 : 102 Tier 10 : 93 If you're interested send me an offer - pure PED and/or...
  21. D

Question: MM Cornundacauda Spawn - is Treasure Island's needed?

Hi everyone, In past years the Cornundacauda spawn on Treasure Island was set at Stalkers and so they were naturally available when Merry Mayhem rolled around. This year that has changed and they are only little young's now. I'd like to get some feedback from the community as to whether or not...
  22. D

Achievement: A whole pile of Wrecked Steel Birds

After a rather unfortunate incident where a Steel Bird ran into my VTOL it was decided that the only way to avoid further 'accidents' was to wreck quite a few of them. Then I met this Briers guy who wanted a pile of them wrecked too! Several hours and a lot of bullets later and quite a few...
  23. D

TI – Letomie and Bristlehog Maturity Changes

Today the Letomie Maturity trial on Treasure Island has ended. The Mature/Old mix will now return to the original Young/Mature mix over the next week. In addition the Bristlehog on the island have been reduced to Young and Mature, down from their previous Mature/Old/Provider/Guardian mix. Have...
  24. D

TI - Letomie Maturity Change

Hi Everyone, At the request of some active Letomie hunters I have made a slight adjustment to the Letomie maturity. It is now primarily Mature, with some Old and Young around too. The change will last at least two weeks whilst it is evaluated. Enjoy, Deathifier
  25. D

TI - Cornundacauda Spawn

Hi Everyone, Over the past several months activity on the Cornundacauda Stalker spawn has steadily dropped to a level where it seems very few people, if anyone, actually hunt them. The spawn itself is currently partly disabled, as I was measuring the impact of the spawn being temporarily...
Back