Search results

1. Tul

Selling: King Kong Snubnose T6

Hello ! I'm selling my KingKong Snubnose T6.1. Remaining tiers : 103-133-60-65 SOLD ! PURE PEDS only. Make your offers in this thread or send me a PM here/IG please, sale end 1 week after SB is reached. Thanks ! :wave:
  2. Tul

Sig test !

Does it work ?
  3. Tul

Buying: UL Level 2 Finder Amplifier

All is said ! :) PM me or add me IG if you know someone who know someone who would like to sell that little toy.
  4. Tul

Selling: NEMESIS (M) Full T1

Sold. This thread can be closed
  5. Tul

TheyBannedMe.com

I've seen this on EntropiaFrance.com, just wanted to share a good laugh. NmPu5NvXQlU Now Trolls, you know where to whine ! :D Have a good day/night everybody.
  6. Tul

HoF: My first one ever !

Here is the little story : Well, i was a bit scared about hunting, getting over 500 peds loss on hunt (damned feffs and x2 skill event):rolleyes::broke: Then i decided to give a try at mining (It's easier to do profit, Master Bru told i). Aprox a week at mining now, a bit more even, something...
  7. Tul

Achievement: 100th health point !

Well, that's for sure not an uber achievement nor an HoF or anything hard to get, but that's it : my 100th point ! It means a lot for me :ahh:. Just wanted to share my happyness with you all. Even if sometimes i loose some peds on my runs, even if sometimes i felt like doing some things wrong...
  8. Tul

Achievement: Graduation Day !

It took me a bit more than a couple of months, more than 5 lvl SG ... a 20$ deposit :D ... and FINALY :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: Click to enlarge Special thanks to my Socmates for all the help and especially to my Master and Mentor : I-Bru-I. Feel free to add +rep to him for...
  9. Tul

Achievement: My First Global !

:woohoo: Click to enlarge It took me a couple of month and i finally get it ! PS : (No, it's not a traficated screenie !!! - Well .. ok, i have messed up the screenie hitting furiously the wrong hotkey so i decided to post what i've looted to share it with you all):silly2:
  10. Tul

Achievement: Marksmanship unlocked

:wtg::wtg::wtg: Click to enlarge
Back