Search results

1. Elora

Selling: Shopkeeper

Selling as title says 1 shopkeeper. TT+2400 or best offer. Send games in support or a PM here.
  2. Elora

Unlimited Jag (F) Helm

Found a Unlimited Jag (F) Helm off a Morsusilex Guardian tonight.
  3. Elora

Achievement: IC: 10k argo/coolness/martial arts

Alrighty, so putting my breakdown as much as I know for those of you folks that like to hear this crap. Started the last 15k argo bashout sometime around longtooth just shortly before they left (July 30thish). Achieved 28 globals, 0 hofs in 15k argos. Largest loot 142 PED. Did not loot any...
  4. Elora

Fun merping adventures

Out working on the 10k merps and gathered a few gaggle of merps.... and within this pile somewhere was my 57ped global. lol picture for others to enjoy.
  5. Elora

Uber: Feff 20k hof

Many of my soc mates and friends know I've been wanting a Feff hof for a year now. Been hunting them on and off... get ticked at the feff for all the no loots and many of the crappy returns.... and then I finally got my first feff hof. And overall my 2nd solo HOF ever... holy crap batman....
  6. Elora

EU psychological addiction: What's your symptoms?

So to put it plain and simple.... My boyfriend and I have been unable to play Entropia lately due to real life obligations. We have been without our Entropia avatars for 3 days now and both of us have commented about our random weird dreams relating to Entropia. I believe mindark is sending...
  7. Elora

hair shadow glitch

I'm still seeing a hair shadow glitch while wearing my cognac coat. When wearing other clothing there is no shadow. :( Hope they get it fixed.... I'd like to wear my coat again :D :D :D https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/members/elora-albums-1367-16678.html Glitched shadow...
Back