Search results

1. S

Selling: Quad-Wing Interceptor (L)

Another free bump for these Quads ... I am quite certain there are a few piople out there holding out on the Quads to try and get as much as they can and good luck to them. I am also fairly confident that there may not be that many BPs for them around. As a rule greed and impatience gets to...
  2. S

Selling: Quad-Wing Interceptor (L)

Yeah not sure if thereis any truth to it but I heard there is something going on with the motherships sold on auction. Rumor has it there are several parked at calypso flagged as owned by "Real Estae Agent" Anyone know if there is any truth to this rumor or what the story is ? But good to...
  3. S

Selling: Quad-Wing Interceptor (L) Blueprint

Yeah gratz on the loot. Its a good loot to get going by current auction trends on the Quads. But really a 10 k start bid and a 20 k buy our. Where do some people come up with their economic calculations. With a supposed 45% max success rate - which is probably closer to a 25 to 30% success rate...
  4. S

No more motherships?

....and after the Enterprise comes the Albama. Almost a 24 hour break after the Enterprise was sold another one comes on.
  5. S

Attention All Australians

. Full avatar name: Milela Sakuba Wilnfe Society name:Temporal Destinies Main activity in game: State/Territory: Queensland
  6. S

Server Going Down in One Minute!

oops Yeah well I killed about 40 Shinkiba to complete the 100 Aranatrox Iron Challenge.... not sure does that count as a bug... Needless to say I did put in a support case questioning this....
  7. S

Question: Best use for 10-12k ped

All the advice here is all good but at the same time it is all bad. There is no right way to invest your peds and no wrong way. Mining, crafting and hunting are the higher risk ventures. There is no real guarantee with any of these. They all rely heavily on the luck of the drop/loot you recieve...
  8. S

Question: SEE plans to react in any way at loot aberations and unbalanced loot distribution?

Yeah thereis qite a bit of Paladin Thighs up on the auction .... no song and dance over it as I guess most put this into the catergory of argonaut skulls. Pathetic don't you think ....
  9. S

Auction history and different Planets, false economies

Strangely I do see the problem that exists here. It is more with materials rather then anything else. A simple solution would be to remove the transport fees from materials. Crafted and completed items, such as components, would still retain their transport fees. This may effectively boost the...
  10. S

Question: SEE plans to react in any way at loot aberations and unbalanced loot distribution?

"Insider Traders" Prove it. Show me the money shot or stop making unfounded accusations. Although I still believe that a Bank may have contractual agrremts that we do not know of, after some discussion with one or two other players I do agree with Mastermesh That the owner of a bank is little...
  11. S

I dno't really now about the insider trader issue.However the developers, MA/FPC or whatever they ere called now, put a value of 40 ped max on es400 and 70 ped max on es500. Because a player puts a rediculously higher value on it has little or nothing to do with them. Sadly, though this may be...
  12. S

Selling: Full Nemesis (f)

How about a price / valuation for a starter. other wise, my offer is 2 ped and no TT.
  13. S

Selling: selling Full Goblin SGA (F) or trading for Opalo SGA

Goblin SGA Free bump. I am interested int his st but not sure as yet. I am an SGA Hoarder. I have a few sets of pixie, Shogun and Vigilante. All I am missing for the Goblin is the FOOTGYARDS. I have been looking for 12 months so I understand the predicament you were in. So if anyone out there...
  14. S

Buying: Hangar

Last time I saw a Hangar sold I think it was for aobut 150 k So good luck with it. It annoyed me at the time because a couple months before that I almost bought one for 30 k ... wish I had now. Free bump
  15. S

Sweat Petition Help Us MA!!!!

In the VU9 the only way to get from place to place on the planet was to run/walk, use a Town Portal or Teleport. This often put people in situations of encountering mobs that they either died from or killed. If they died they often ended up back where they started. If they killed the mobs they...
  16. S

Selling: Selling Shop

As a shop owner in a simalar situation I can fully believe how this shop is set up. I own "Sakubas Emporium" in PA Mall, Floor 1, Shop 3. (Free Add) Although I actually own it, it is managed by Omega Dan Prime and its his name that appears on the deed. Crafted items are supplied to it by David...
  17. S

What are your 2011 Goals?

A second shop to deal mainly with iming amps. Aquire: OA 104 oreamp(L) blueprint(UL) MA 104 EnmattAmp (L) blueprint (UL) MA 105 EnmattAmp (L) blueprint (UL) This would give me a full set up ot the 105s. Then be able to hopefully look at the 106s. My only real hope is that these are attainable...
  18. S

Jag (F) UL

+5 k ped may be a little low to offer for a full set of Jag (UL) (F). However I think it is a sensible start bid. Normally I would expect an 8-9 k ped buyout, but we do seem to have a declining market. Under current circumstances I would expect it to go at a lower price than this depending on...
  19. S

Question: Medusas Head Auction

This could all be very true. However, I believe that Qetesh could afford this on his own. I guess we may never know for sure. But then, if we see some uber names appearing on the land areas involved it may shed some light on any underlying happenings. If this happens then I think MA/FPC may even...
  20. S

Question: Medusas Head Auction

I think there may be some truth in that. Sadly at the price it sold for it puts a value of all the land areas involved at under 40 k with the DNA that is tied to them. One would be inclined to think that land areas without DNA tied to them would be now reduced to way below this price range...
  21. S

the new islands

Good to see these are done in alphabetical order. Nice work.
  22. S

The "Silly Season" is upon us ...

. Yep, it's that time of year again and I have jumped in PED and all ! l. Chris Cringle is just about to come tumbling down our chimminies once again! So, in the spirit of the swason, I have had Omega Dan Prime hard at work to burn a hole in my PED Card just for the...
  23. Christmass in PA

Christmass in PA

24. Christmass in PA

Christmass in PA

Back