Search results

1. S

The "Silly Season" is upon us ...

. Yep, it's that time of year again and I have jumped in PED and all ! l. Chris Cringle is just about to come tumbling down our chimminies once again! So, in the spirit of the swason, I have had Omega Dan Prime hard at work to burn a hole in my PED Card just for the...
  2. S

Mind Essence Price fixing !

Perhaps I am speaking out of turn. If I am, I apologixe inj advance. For some time, before the re-introduction of Mind Force Skills, it seems that their have been a few people out there trying to manipulate and fix the price of Mind Essence at a higher price. Don't get me wrong ! I am a very...
  3. S

Selling: OreAmp OA-105 (L) 's

All Amps are full TT. Current price on Auction is 199.00 ped per unit. This is a bulk sale only: 5 units or more -- 190.00 ped per unit. PM me or look for me in Twins @ Balcony. Sakuba (Avatar's Full Name: "Milela Sakuba Wilnfe")
  4. S

"Amps & All" Tiering and attachment engineering service.

Tiering and Attachment Engineering Service by "Sakuba" Section 1. Attachments Section 2. Tiering and Enhancers Section 3. Confirmation of service provided. Section 4. Contacting service provider. Section 1. "Attachments" The following is a list of the EnMat Amp and OreAmp Blue Prints and their...
  5. S

Buying: Pixie Gloves and Goblin Footguard - (F) SGA

Would like these two items to complete my SGA sets. Post here or PM me. Looking for Pixie thighs sga female as well now for another player ....
Back