Search results

1. M

Time remaining: >99:59:59

Had same issue... waited about 1hour +-min and closed it and downloaded it again.. worked then fine.
  2. M

EU wont start downloading update

Thank you very very much. My problem solved. My solution: www.entropiauniverse.com - download entropia, without uninstalling old one. Run new install... it will patch and stuff... Run the new entropia exe, and whoala it updated and worked fine 4 me.
  3. M

Yep, MA has made a nice job with VU 10, but it wont pay off if so many players have issues with playing it.
  4. M

Having some issiues with my laptop. It ran perfectly, then it started to tell me that EU is down or internet connection bad or smth. Then i checked here and found out there was an update. Tried a couple of hrs later with my regular PC.... logged in fine, but still having same error at my laptop...
  5. M

NEVERDIE - ROCKtropia Interview (NEW)

Thank you for the heads up... Nice material in there.
  6. M

Black Screen of No EU

My guess is drivers.
  7. M

Help: Cant see inventory

Bump, still waiting a nice person who could make ma that upload.
  8. M

FYI: Working my way up! (Mining Blog)

Shinook Jungle i think then. And very nice blog, i wich you lots of luck :)
  9. M

What is best item what another player give u for free?

Heh like i can see you all live in heaven where free items just fall down... Well let me think, maybe the best one is a bit of ammo and cb5.
  10. M

Ye it is a big upload.. But here is a big BUT coz my pc wont have dvd or cd reader after one incident. And i dont know any of local players. Is here someone so nice and makes that upload for me?
  11. M

win 100ped with 100sweat2ahangar.com!

Found it! Its a nice event btw ;)
  12. M

Well you tell the solutsion is just to copy someone elses working EU to my computer? if yes then i have another issue, cant get that clientdata folder from anyone.. Would be nice if someone uploads it. Is it possible?
  13. M

Well did it, uninstalled old one, downloaded now one, installed it (downloaded from EU offical website), and still having same issiue :/
  14. M

Thank you for your replys, i will do the reinstall and post the results in here as soon as i can. (in next 12hrs)
  15. M

After when VU10 was released im not able to see my inventory. Example: Open invetory-select tools or enything else- Starts loading (like when ur crafting) and then stops- sometimes i see but onely few objects in my inventory and the object is replaced with red icon and Remember me is written on...
  16. M

Gratz for the Longu HOF

Gratz for the Longu HOF
  17. M

Question: Side by side configuration error!!

Yes, finally, My VU 10 works fine ;)
  18. M

Help: Will i able to run CE2 on my computer??

Is my PC aple to run new version? Does it dont run at all? Does it run, but few defects? Pentium 4 2,80GHz 512MB ram Graphix card ATI Radeon 9600 series My PC is about 7-8 years old lol...
  19. M

Ok i will try again, btw "and it updated C++ automatic" what you mean by that? Ok, uninstalled both, Rebooted Pc, Started to install VU 10, it made c++ install itself before installing VU 10, hope it gonna work now.
  20. M

Already Did, didn´t helped. to billairboy: Did, didn´t helped. Have to wait for the game update then... then it should work.
  21. M

Well... Having some issues still... 1)Downloaded the new VU 2)Had the ClientLoader.exe error 3)Checked this forum and Downloaded thous : Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86) -INSTALLED Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Service Pack 1 Redistributable Package ATL Security Update -...
  22. M

Swunters get paid :

Today was also nice 4 globals, olla 50-65 peds Total 8 Globals in this month in swunt. I think we really get paid lol.
Back