Search results

1. kilmarouch

PETITION for Miners ...

add me pls kilya kilyabel maroucha
  2. kilmarouch

hiya par. i send you a post cause i ve my PC down.i dont know how long it will take to repair...

hiya par. i send you a post cause i ve my PC down.i dont know how long it will take to repair it. :(( if i find the url of O-U forum ,i will send post on it. hope i see you soon ,bye and kisses :)
  3. kilmarouch

hiya Red :) Welcome in crasy OT-i member :)) lol So good luck and have fun. See you soon, kisses.

hiya Red :) Welcome in crasy OT-i member :)) lol So good luck and have fun. See you soon, kisses.
  4. kilmarouch

Thx Bilk, i wish the same for you. Merry Chrismas and Happy New Year :) Kisses :)

Thx Bilk, i wish the same for you. Merry Chrismas and Happy New Year :) Kisses :)
  5. kilmarouch

Congratz Buster and mrs buster too :) Your dauther is very beautiful. Good work :)) I wish you...

Congratz Buster and mrs buster too :) Your dauther is very beautiful. Good work :)) I wish you a merry chrismas and a happy new year. I wish you a lot of good time whith your Family. Kisses.
  6. kilmarouch

Kikoo bilko, can you invite me in the ot meet ot i group pls pls. see you soon kisses.

Kikoo bilko, can you invite me in the ot meet ot i group pls pls. see you soon kisses.
  7. kilmarouch

Hello Bust, yes, my baby ( Jade ) 's nice.I hope you 'll get the same kind of baby. See you...

Hello Bust, yes, my baby ( Jade ) 's nice.I hope you 'll get the same kind of baby. See you soon. Kisses. What is the race of your dog ?
  8. kilmarouch

Hello bilk, sure my baby is very beautifull. She is the last one on 4. I'm happy to know you.See...

Hello bilk, sure my baby is very beautifull. She is the last one on 4. I'm happy to know you.See you soon. kisses
  9. kilmarouch

kikou blast add me in the social group pls bye kil

kikou blast add me in the social group pls bye kil
Back