Search results

1. B

Something Big is coming

Just a feeling. My reason, the updates are fixing less and describing less... for example, this last update 1-19-10 (sry, i'm american) only fixed stability and reported no known issues... leads me to believe something is about to be released as they fail to inform us with what's being...
  2. B

Missing Loot?

Several times while out hunting bots today with a couple socies and after looting, we would not get loot but also there wouldn't be a "no loot" message. Anyone else come across this?
  3. B

Selling Ammo

After a brief Discussion, fractions of a pec are on your/our ped cards. they can only be access, to the best of my knowledge, by the repair terminals and TT in regards to ammo.... the minimum ammo you can buy is 100, 1pec, however you can buy say 111 ammo to use these fractions of pec.
  4. B

New items? Post ideas

What items do you think MA will "gift" everyone with? My first thought was... Second Wave Colonist Beret with a lil drone emblem on the top
  5. B

Selling: Paladin Set F - No Thighs

I am selling a nearly complete paladin set. I say nearly because it is of course missing the rare thighs. It is a F set. I have pics below along with stats and comparable stats of shogun. Total TT value is 130.33. I am asking 150. *Shogun Thighs not included* Here are the pics. If...
  6. B

Blind's Crafting Service

This has probably been done before but here is my "scheme" You provide materials(If collateral is required, tt value of materials would be payed.) You get 100% of items 90% of all residue will be returned. If you provide the BP, all BPs looted will also be returned. Globals and HoFs are...
  7. B

Selling: Armor Parts and Misc

Currently Selling a bunch of armor parts i've collected. Some are on consignment others i have purchased/looted. Sry to dissapoint but i'm not an auction zombie. I spend all my time in the square in PA Buying Selling and Trading. I have created a full list of what i currently have and can be...
  8. B

BlindShot's Armor Swap Shop

Hello, I am starting to trade in armor parts/sets. I am calling it Blindshot's Armor Swap Shop, simple huh... The point of this shop isn't just to buy armor pieces, you can sell extra parts to me also. With that being said, i am even doing trades if you are looking to upgrade or downgrade...
  9. B

Looking for a Job

Will do almost anything that can help someone and myself earn some PED. I'm not very skilled at hunting or fapping. I've spent most of my time in EU as a miner. Currently lvl 6 prospector. I've had my account for over 2 years but took a couple needed breaks to deal with RL issues. I have been...
Back