Search results

1. Hetman

JIIIS AutoScreen and Personal Tracker

thanks Donteteora, but project is closed atm :)
  2. Hetman

hey Sleeper, due to lack of time IRL the project is closed atm, maybe in future it will come back with some metro style or something ;) who knows
  3. Hetman

Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

it's called schroedinger's cat ;)
  4. Hetman

just two ppl are interested :P so it's not really worth to spend time for that change, it would take me few hours cause I formatted my computer after latest program update I will make that change some time in future when I will need to install all developer stuff for different purpose PS...
  5. Hetman

hey guys :cool: yep, it will not work now, but gimme some reps to encourage me (I am lazy lately ;)) and I will make some solution :cool:
  6. Hetman

Help: Crafting causes CTD

exactly, happens after latest VU, support case sent two days ago PS. I am getting stuck at 99% :D
  7. Hetman

hm, that's a suprise, I will check it later ;) thx for info :cool:
  8. Hetman

hey TeesMaarKhan, my program was firstly intended as a kind of simple globals tracker and screen maker and it's doing that job :) other things are just little add-ons I am not going to implement any kind of hunting analysis (there are better tools, I think it was EUhunter or something like...
  9. Hetman

tkanks Luckycharm for answers :)
  10. Hetman

seems that it's not top priority for MA, too bad, less PEDs are put to machines...
  11. Hetman

there wasn't software update ;) I just updated first post to link to latest and final version :)
  12. Hetman

hey Donte, thanks for nice words, it's the best donation for me :cool: I tried to make something useful for players, user friendly, with plain but nice interface, seems I managed to do it ;) cheers and good luck ingame Piotr JIIIS
  13. Hetman

nice workaround :) I will check it today, thanks
  14. Hetman

does ppl who have problems have: a lot of BPs? (a few hundreds or more) a lot of items in inventory (in boxes, vehicles) (a few hundred or more)? 2x YES for me does ppl who can craft normally also have a lot of BPs/items, or small amounts? maybe after every click game tries to check if you...
  15. Hetman

wrong wrong, not only with auto-craft, with craft at all :) To sum up bugs: - manual craft and auto-craft is causing disconnection, not for all ppl, and also not after same amounts of clicks for every ppl - number of clicks left for L BPs is wrong - if you run out of one residue then next is...
  16. Hetman

Servers Are Down

I hope there will be crafting disconnets fix ;)
  17. Hetman

bump, still no patch for it, seems like problem is more complicated? maybe devs are not aware that this is a problem for ppl, I made support with link to this thread, do the same :)
  18. Hetman

omg, I checked everything in my computer, network, then called ISP provider, nothing helped with disconnects, then I thought it may be MA problem, and it appears yes, wasted 2h for that :( unbelievable, second thing is that now I have to wait a lot when opening machine, 430 pages of BPs... I put...
  19. Hetman

Planet calypso content release 2012.5

seems like everybody's HP was cut to rounded number? mine too :(
  20. Hetman

continuous events may not be the good idea as well, ppl will get tired of them (or totally broken ;)) sooner or later, which will cause longer period of small CLD returns
  21. Hetman

sky is rising :wtg:
  22. Hetman

propose other site then :P
  23. Hetman

here it is, I hope I zipped all necessary files there ;) let me know if it works JASPT v1.5.rar - application http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=0801022c6d68dcee868cd7efcb0ac0d9 --------------------------------------------------------------------- if you wanna make some additional checks...
  24. Hetman

hey mates, thanks for that nice comments :) if I only had more time I could do much more good and usefull things with this tool, but life is life ;) I had more plans in past how to make it better and better, but, now I barely have time to make something more than change blueprints in game...
  25. Hetman

I can ZIP latest version which I am using, upload somewhere and put here a link application is not developed anymore, just some small changes which I need myself, so there is no warranty that my tool will be working for you (i.e. never tested on 64bit by myself), I haven't checked it lately on...
Back