Search results

1. PamelaEve

Uber: Nice crafting run

Hi all, after many poor hunt days like usual, I get a bit bored and decided I'll craft my favorite bp to see if anything was hiding there^^ "Woot^^ I made my night ;) hum, I guess no more for me tonight.. but hey! lets continue a bit this run!" Few mins later (5min^^) I switched machine and...
  2. PamelaEve

Uber: Crafting with looted wool :)

Hi there^^ I'm not used to craft them but seems it can pay anyway :) All details on the pic:
  3. PamelaEve

Achievement: coolness

I unlocked this one few days ago :p just a little note: I never chipped in hunting skills, mostly hunt big mob, and my best hunting loot was about 400 ped :lolup: hopefully, I'm doing better in mining/crafting ;)
  4. PamelaEve

Skilling VS Missions

Hi all, I don't know if the question has already been posted (cause I don't read all threads here) but here it is: You all noticed that missions system give a lots of attributes points. You may also have noticed that more point you have in agility, for the exemple, harder it is to get the next...
  5. PamelaEve

Uber: 31k OA101

Hi, this is my best hof so far !! :yay: -->full condition :wtg: all details on the picture ;)
  6. PamelaEve

Selling: First sentinel harness (F,L) at auction

I looted few days agos a sentinel harness (cf. uber loot thread) And I intend to put it at auction this week end ;) It will be the first sentinel harness (F,L) sold there, so I guess high chance of getting the "first colonist to reach tier .." with it.. here the pic again : Cya all in...
  7. PamelaEve

Uber: Sentinel harness (F,L)

Hi there ! I looted that one while hunting on cp :wtg: Small global but nice armor^^
Back