Search results

1. Winterhart

Married after 20 years

:love::love::love::dance::dance::love::love::love:
  2. Winterhart

Ms. Leyana and her crystals

That would be so sweet. No more going to see her and it not be ready to do yet. No more going back and forth to get it done. Just pick it up when you get the rest of your daily missions.
  3. Winterhart

Selling: (F) Armor, Storage Boxes, etc.

Hi all, JC was nice enough to put this thread up for me. If you are interested in anything please contact me in the forum or in game. Thank you for looking, Winterhart
  4. Winterhart

Happy Birthday LeeLoo

Happy Birthday!!!!! :birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday: Winterhart
  5. Winterhart

Foul

I am hunting them on TI. It is mostly young with a few adult and the occasional scout. I know it is taxed but I don't have to search for them or have other mobs attack unless I go over the border. :)
  6. Winterhart

Foul

I have looted 8 foul bones so far today. We will see how many I get when my hunt is over.
  7. Winterhart

Help: Bugged Clothing

Mine is also red and green. Not what it is supposed to be. :( It is supposed to be a mauve color. I really miss it :cry: Winterhart
  8. Winterhart

Shinkiba skin refining

If you are trying to refine the skin to leather I think the tailoring refiner would work instead of the enmatter refiner. Winterhart
  9. Winterhart

Lag Tracking

We have also noticed that there are times when one of us experiences lag the other one does not. Winterhart
  10. Winterhart

Info: Hidden Achievements Thread

I finally got Smuggler's Run :yay: You have to have the mission Say hi to the neighbours completed to get Smuggler's Run. I did not do alot of the missions when they came out and when I sent in my support case they looked into and said I do not currently fulfill the requirement to get the...
  11. Winterhart

Show on map option

I agree. Would really be nice when you die before getting that claim out of the ground. :) Winterhart
  12. Winterhart

Death Defying Free Fall

WEEEEEEEEEE!!! :eyecrazy: Winterhart
  13. Winterhart

Info: Hidden Achievements Thread

Visited Chug's Hideout 3 times now and still have not received the achievment for Smuggler's Run. My husband (JohnCapital) got it on his visit. Any suggestions? Thanks, Winterhart
  14. Winterhart

Entropia Universe 11.6.1 Release Notes

Other people cannot see what you are doing when you are making changes. When I was making little changes my husband (John Capital) was ingame at the same time and watching me but he only saw the original avatar. He did not see any changes on his computer until I had clicked the accept button and...
  15. Winterhart

Medusa's Head - Current status and the future!

I guess I will have to get use to mining on different islands when the mob changes are made :)
  16. Winterhart

Secret Spawns?

I went over to Medusa's Head 12-09-10 and I have pics of a Scip the turret killed 12-13-10. I waited a few days before I headed over to the islands :) Winterhart
  17. Winterhart

Secret Spawns?

The ones on Medusa's Head have been there for weeks. I ran into them when I was getting all of the land areas after the islands opened. Winterhart
  18. Winterhart

All loot is mine: Mathematical proof

Yes but I am married to him so I get all of his loot. Real and ingame :D
  19. Winterhart

All loot is mine: Mathematical proof

Sorry dear, All of your loot is mine :D
  20. Winterhart

Hades Gun?

When I finished the 1000 Argo mission this was the response I received from the mission broker.
  21. Entropia 2010-05-08 13-55-30-20

Entropia 2010-05-08 13-55-30-20

22. Entropia 2010-05-08 13-55-14-21

Entropia 2010-05-08 13-55-14-21

23. Winterhart

3526 Argo

Was out doing my 500 argo mission and wishing they would give me enough to go on another hunt. Got the swirlies and did not realize at first it was a HOF. I looked at the chat to see how much my global was and had a heart attack. I think I have enough for a couple of hunts now :yay: Was...
  24. Entropia 2010-05-01 17-02-55-46

Entropia 2010-05-01 17-02-55-46

25. Entropia 2010-05-01 16-55-47-16

Entropia 2010-05-01 16-55-47-16

Back