Search results

1. Winterhart

3526 Argo

Was out doing my 500 argo mission and wishing they would give me enough to go on another hunt. Got the swirlies and did not realize at first it was a HOF. I looked at the chat to see how much my global was and had a heart attack. I think I have enough for a couple of hunts now :yay: Was...
  2. Winterhart

I did it again :)

I was condition clicking Breer M1a (L)'s and got this :D The Bp it dropped was a Kesmek Vass (L) BP (L) with 2 clicks. I got this :yay:
  3. Winterhart

Double Dagger Hof

Had a few Cleric Dagger clicks to do and got this :yay: It dropped a Kesmek Vass (L) Bp (L) With 1 click Clicked the Kesmek Vass BP and got this :jawdrop:
  4. Winterhart

1K Argo

I went out mining and an Argo decided to chew on me. This is my first 1K loot. I am glad he decied he was hungry. :D
  5. Winterhart

First Mining Beacon

I have been playing EU for 6 months as a crafter/hunter. Last night I had John Capital (my husband) show me how to mine. I went out today and had finished my hunt and decided to drop the rest of my bombs and probes. I was very surprised to get a strange signal. I was even more surprised to...
Back