Search results

1. sawachika

Toilet Paper Crisis

No sh!t (Pun fully intended) Well...just a heads up for you guys anyway. Starting from Jan 2020 onwards (roughly after Chinese New Year), as the coronavirus started to ramp up its spreading, people over at my place (country) and the "neighboring one" started to stock up on stuff and things...
  2. sawachika

How Many Mobs Is Fair To Expect A Stable Return?

Yup. I find this to be very important but failed to get recognized. If you spread out your kills over a period of time, a couple of days or a week for instance, for the same number of kills (at least 1k or more), the returns you get are surprisingly stable I believe. On the same mob & maturity...
  3. sawachika

Deposit Methods Update

Just saw this and remembered something... https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?312681-New-Idea-for-Kim-and-Co Any chance that the "red flag" was "partially" due to that Trumpetta thingy? :scratch2::laugh: Are his powers that omnipotent? Shouldn't be possible right?
  4. sawachika

Server Downtime for Release

Had the stuck at 95% too, but I didn't wait for the error to pop up and just closed the launcher (X). After that, went into the windows task manager, end tasked the entropia universe updater and relaunched the launcher. It then proceeded as per normal and everything went smoothly. Win10, 64-bit
  5. sawachika

Universal ammo: ow to cash it in?

If I'm not wrong, just make sure your inventory doesn't have any mining probes and it will automatically use the universal ammo as probes when you try to drop via the finder?
  6. sawachika

doubt with efficiency...

I remember coming across some thread in the forum discussing about this efficiency formula thingy....ah yes...here's the link. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?298278-Weapon-Economy-Rating But not sure if its what your looking for though. :laugh:
  7. sawachika

What happened to it is the fault of your own?

Hahaha, same. My exact thoughts were... Is it A.I. One talking to A.I. Two? :scratch2: Where only the two of them knows what they are talking about...
  8. sawachika

Entropia Universe 16.3.0 Release Notes

Oh ya...forgot about that sell feature. :laugh: Wonder how much free rein, those "company execs" in charge of those shares will have then...:scratch2: (That is IF any Tom, Dick or Harry is allowed to create a company and list those shares.)
  9. sawachika

I see. Well if it was only exclusively for that, then there's no need to worry too much about it I guess. Cause I recently, while randomly surfing the net, stumbled upon some posts in another forum (dated 2016), talking about some "stock exchange system" in another game which resulted in quite...
  10. sawachika

Quick Bump on this... So is there any updates with regards to the Company Share system that Mindark is gonna implement for EU? How is it going to work/function?
  11. sawachika

Help: Workarounds/fixes for the Visual C++ Redistributable 2015 "95% Crash"?

Okay, this is just a stab in the dark. Hopefully it may prove to be useful? I'm on Windows 10 64-bit and I can log into EU just fine. I have these Visual C++ installed in my programs and apps. - Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x86 Redistributable 10.0.40219 - Microsoft Visual C++ 2012...
  12. sawachika

Starting to Believe in the New Weapons (FEN)

No wonder. Must have missed that. I'm sorry. No. of Maces Used PED Loss/Gain PED Spent (No. of Maces * 635) % Loss/Gain (PED Loss/PED Spent) 22-May-19 2 138 1270 10.86614 23-May-19 9 -138 5715 -2.41470 24-May-19 6 -581 3810 -15.24934 25-May-19 2 -343 1270 -27.00787 26-May-19 2.5...
  13. sawachika

You're right! Probably gotta ask Rick how he got those numbers. I was just processing what he gave without thinking. :laugh:
  14. sawachika

Rick, pardon me but I'm just gonna do a little number crunching on this info you gave. :) Dates No. of Maces Used PED Loss PED Spent (No. of Maces * 635) % Loss (PED Loss/PED Spent) 21-May-19 71 -884 45085 -1.96074 22-May-19 73 -746 46355 -1.60932 23-May-19 82 -884 52070 -1.69771...
  15. sawachika

Zachurm Deathifier Emegen and your Land Areas

There isn't much information/news about him, but I do believe I remembered seeing something posted lately....hmmmm....let me see if I can find it. Ah yes...May 20, 2019, there was one post left by him in entropia planets' forum...
  16. sawachika

What happened to Darkaruki i.e Quote|Mindark?

Okay, I don't feel guilty now....since it was totally unrelated to MA. Its his own personal issue. Hope he gets back onto the right path.
  17. sawachika

What happened to Darkaruki i.e Quote|Mindark?

I seriously hope that it wasn't because of this that he left. I would feel very guilty about it.
  18. sawachika

Would you consider giving someone a negative rep for selling something harassment ?

Weird. :scratch2: The way I read it, it seems that CozMoDan was selling something and ended up getting neg repped for it and thus came asking if its considered as harassment.
  19. sawachika

JimmyB

My condolences. Never knew him personally, but have always loved what he wrote and contributed (to my understanding of Entropia Universe).
  20. sawachika

missing mouse clicks and lost focus

Agreed. Sounds like a mouse issue. If you have another working mouse, try plugging in that one and see if the same issue occurs. Especially if the current one is old. I've had old mouses doing that from wear and tear due to heavy clicking. And if its the wiring worn out, then its the mouse...
  21. sawachika

Share System - Crystal Palace Space Station Shares

Yeah, the debate happened precisely because it was different from what was "addressed in the original announcement". Kindly refer - CLD Payout: Note: I have exactly 1 CLD and in the above PED flow center, you can see that the "Calypso Revenue" being paid into the balance are exact (totally...
  22. AUD Payout

AUD Payout

Proof for discussion in http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?310289-Share-System-Crystal-Palace-Space-Station-Shares/page34
  23. CLD Payout

CLD Payout

Proof for discussion in http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?310289-Share-System-Crystal-Palace-Space-Station-Shares/page34
  24. sawachika

Oh don't worry, there's hardly any fighting at all. The flamethrowers aren't even out yet. ;) I was just wondering what I've observed and stated, that was offending him so much, to the extent that he would have written what he wrote. Anyway, as far as the pecs are concerned, I don't think its...
  25. sawachika

Oh "brilliant" and "enlightened" one :bowdown:, Kindly humour my dull and dumb mind why then is it possible for people to be deriving any other payout values other than the same X.XX per share? If the minimum payout is truly exactly 1 PEC per share (Nothing more, nothing less)? (PS: Yes...
Back