1. Matho

Buying: Hedoc Sk20 uL, Adj Hedoc SK20 uL

As title says, Im looking for sk20 uL or adj sk20 uL. matho
  2. Matho

Selling: Full (F) Neme, ME/05 SGA

Selling full Female Nemesis set, some pieces tier 1.x TT + 800
  3. Matho

new miner is born

Today, my lovely gf gave me my first child - daughter :) 4050 g, 52 cm, born at 14:55 cet Her name is Victoria thank you Christine
  4. Matho

Deeds - your opinion

Hi, Im just curios what is your opinion about selling land deeds? Do you think MA will meet their expectations and will sell all deeds for 1k per paper? What about money? How much do you think will be deposited and how much will be recovered from storages? If you personally buy deeds you do it...
  5. Matho

11.11 - WWI ends

11 of november, precisely at 11 AM, 1918, WWI ended The biggest slaughter in mankind´s history was over. The next one, even bigger, started 21 years later
  6. Matho

R.I.P. Lokomotiv

Yesterday Lokomotiv Yaroslav airplane crashed and many great players died there We lost Pavol Demitra, one of best Slovak forward, Czechs lost Rachunek, Vašiček and Marek, Stefan Liv from Sweden, Skrastins, Salej and many young good russian players, also Canadian coach. Rest in peace guys
  7. Matho

Nemesis (F)

Hi, i´d like to check price for female nemesis set. thank you for answers
  8. Matho

XX gazz woot (+vid)

Hi all, very unexpected XX after yesterday´s XVI nix lol. Finally, after 5 months back to green :yay: Did also small vid with latest globals/hofs. It is my first one, so be prepared it is far from vids you are used to see on EF :) enjoy and gl :) EDIT: forgot tools: oa103+of105+I depth enh
  9. Matho

Platfrom concept vs. decay generators

Hi all, first - dont take this please as whinning thread, ´cause its not. I also dont want to give more oil to fire with talking about ND´s scanners, uber lvl3 guns etc But Im just wondering if idea of planet-partnership was right way to go. Yes, I was naive on the beginning, expecting planet...
  10. Matho

Question about plates

Hi, Tried search but havent found what I want to know. So, Id like to ask - does tt of plates has any impact on its defensive parameters? I mean - its like with uL armor? Less tt, less protection? Or it remains the same no matter what tt is? thx for answer
  11. Matho

Armax recovering minning losses :)

After 3 months of constant minning I went to armaxes with not even 100 peds of ammo. And second one was good :D Item is riker UL2 (L) Most of last minning losses has been recovered, uff :yay:
  12. Matho

Blacklist

deleted ... maybe this wasnt the best idea
  13. Matho

To enmat tower @ anywhere, this time :D

Well, there is only a few active minning blogs at this time, so lets start one more. :eek: This one - as few previous I made - will be pvp blog mostly. But this time, I wont be focusing on pvp4 as much as I did in older blogs. Reason is simple - pvp4 is overmined. But on the other side - blood...
  14. Matho

thumbnail test

test 1
  15. Matho

Question: Is this normal?

Hello all, - please, keep in mind, this is not a whinning thread - I just would like to ask if it is normal to have such a long global absence in craft. Im not hunting for globals, not gambling, anyway - I clicked on plenty ju25s, ju40s, Ma101 lights etc etc in past months...well, havent...
  16. Matho

Tools crafting bug this time?

Radar fixed, new bug(s) appeared :rolleyes: Today I tried to make some ju55s. After buying some resources and after placing ju55(L)Bp into craft machine I was announced that I dont have skills to handle it efficiently. ju55 can be crafted from lvl 5 tools eng - it is lvl III bp I have...
  17. Matho

Question for Hanne about radar bug

Hello Hanne, I decided to answer you directly through this thread, because I see raising tendency in ignoring some kind of question. People are complaining here on PC forum about bug on radar whole week now. Well, update is here and it is still not fixed. I would appreciate if you or Marco or...
  18. Matho

Guess new bug(s)

Hi all, today is a update day, so guess what kind of bugs will MA implement today (and will act like they occured accidentaly, lol)? I guess something that will increase dmg of cars done by crash ( removing guessed at the end of the week) Ofc something with hunt will be messed up again etc...
  19. Matho

uploading pics to albums

Hi all, I have a problem - I simply cannot upload pictures to my albums. It is disabled? I have no problems uploading pics to gallery, but when I try to attach them to album(ar upload there directly from hardisk) error always pop up. Also recetnly uploaded pics arent in my gallery, so i...
  20. Matho

visit to rig

After seeing announcement about closing rig by cK I couldnt resist to take a walk there and see how are they doing. This is small story about it :) I went there at night and I tried to sneak as close to rig as possible. I came from ashi, covered by darkness and I get to central part without...
  21. Matho

last probe

After horrible and long bad period I finally encountered something better. Last few days is very good for me. This small hof came after few devils, one sooto and few good claims on last probe :) https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=252789&catid=member&imageuser=28106...
  22. Matho

bug?

Today I was killed by an invisible PKer(karl XII if interested). Not sure what was that lol. radar clear after tpjump and bang - I was staying at revive. is it bug? If yes, be carefull at pvp
  23. Matho

saturdays evening at MAs office

Andreas(A) - coming into office Olaf(O) - playing internet poker A: Hi mate, how it is going? O: ( quickly cancels poker page)...uhm, its ok A: Are deposits in the normal today? O: yes, uhm, wait...minning is giving better return than normal...people are making small profits outhere. A: For how...
  24. Matho

MAs bussiness model

..or how I think it works. Heya all. This is my view of Mindarks bussiness model scheme. I know it isnt 100% right, so dont beat me for it. Ma has borrowed very simple and very effective bussiness model. The Idea itself is briliant but it has been seen and used in many lottery games. The...
  25. Matho

guess the ATH

Ok, I have a feeling that ATH is coming within few days. Guess its tt size and win 1000 efd :) My guess is 75k on cnd, unamped :yay:
Back