Search results

1. G

Tax Collectors are pillaging pvp4 ! Die & join!!

Help me find "Long" cant find him at akmuul :D Hey again :) thx for all ur nice replies guys ! :) Hmm this vigi nub insurgency was fun to slay solo style ;) love team jumparounds ! These guys are a friendly bunch so i wont flame :D...
  2. Longlooted2

Longlooted2

hmm gues this nub will never ever come back...after loosing his 65tt ish loot :( Goodbye my m8 Long
  3. Teamkill2

Teamkill2

hmm some vigi armies are more nub than me i gues :)
  4. G

shopiing for soc

Tax Collectors likes tax payers :D If u really like paying taxes, then why not pay to some w legal authority to demand it? no not IRS, u dont need the yellow pages to find us :) we accept donations for right of passage :silly2:
  5. G

Howdy guys :) howdy all u pvp lovers 1st of all, i meant to write "Join OR die!" hehe But weird stuf happens after 2 many js and too litle sleep hmm.... Nice to hear ya think its a nice idea. I hear that alot! Glad to hear we´l get some more opposition, it does get quite lonely inthere at...
  6. G

Yea join DDR nubs, and u might 1 day meet a soc"m8" inthere :) yea i agree DD got nice depo skills, and actually sometimes enter the pvp4 -:yay: who needs an rl job and weekly depoing, when we have eu and a whole zone rdy for taxing, and no DD or DDR insight, except for an hour in "prime"time...
  7. G

Welcome to all our new fellow taxmen! Thx for ur quick replies, altho i somehow cant remeber that incident Cyko :) Nice to see our soc expanding so fast! :yay: We´re adding new fighters everyday :D A warm welcome to Hashman, Princess, Jake Ohara, Christian Gadden, Phantom, Orion, Anthony...
  8. G

Tax Collectors are pillaging pvp4 ! Die or join!! Hey everybody :) As a long time luker of euforum, its with pleasure i post my first contribution ;) Join the Tax Collectors!! And get your share of taxed goods from Akmuul ! Enjoy the benifits of superior numbers and firepower, while looting...
Back