Search results

1. W

Selling: (L) Texture Blueprints

I know the thread is old, but look at all the values for all the (L) blueprints, those must be hacked or otherwise modified :eyecrazy: Where in the world did you get an (L) blueprint above 100 tries?!? :confused:
  2. W

Servers down for upgrade to VU10

Why don't you use Opera for the torent download? That's what I did since I don't mess with torents at all...
  3. W

Info: Colorer List

Please add me to a list: Colorer - lvl 10 Material Designer - 11 Thank you, Val
  4. W

Info: textures return rates & crafters

Please change it to lvl 19 for me. Thank you, Val
  5. W

Selling: Bulk Crafting Supplies

I'm gonna take a look today :yay: Val
  6. W

what does it mean when you get a lock on your BP book?

For me it's changing every 10 (ten) BPs I add...
  7. W

Info: Colorer List

Letomie Leather Texture 60.1 --- 4.00 :tiphat:
  8. W

Well, now I'm smarter :yay: For the list: ----------- Frescoquda Leather Texture 2.00 PED Letomie Leather Texture 4.00 PED Letomie Leather 4.02 PED Val
  9. W

Well, I didn't think it would be that complicated :eek: should've looked into it deeper. Just in case someone has the same question, this post explains it all: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/skills/65283-impact-skills-professions.html Val
  10. W

I got lvl 11 now... :confused: Could anyone share the secret of chipping with me? I just got some 1,300 skill points for Make Textile; I had a little over 1,000 and was at lv 10 for Material Manufacturer, how come after more then doubling the points I got only one stinky level? And it added...
  11. W

LVL -= 9 =- now :yay: :wtg: :yay:
  12. W

Buying: Materials (Hides/Leather/Skins and other) for skilling

I wonder if nobody have soft hides? The percentage I list is what is desired and nothing that I require. I would review any realistic offers...
  13. W

Bump... Still looking, no updates 'cause no offers :( Make me an offer I can't refuse ;)
  14. W

Selling: Bulk of Animal Skins and leather

136 ped :)
  15. W

Selling: Bulk of Animal Skins and leather

TT+3 Thanks, Val
  16. W

I'm working on raising my skills in Material Manufacturer, and am looking for reasonable priced Hides/Leather/Skins, possibly other materials, and Extractors. The current material(s) needed is(are) listed below and I will update it as I progress in my Material Manufacturer profession. Avatat...
  17. W

Level 8 Material Manufacturer :yay: - still did it on Generic Leather :D Please make the name to be just Val Ames instead of Valerie Val Ames. MA is not too bright as far as the names go, if you are fixing to place something between the first and last names, you should ask a "middle name" and...
  18. W

I am at lvl 7 of Material Manufacturer (Valerie Val Ames). I would've lost count of tens of thousands of clicks :eek: on Generic Leather Texture if I didn't record them... I'm still clicking Generic Leather and am kind of hesitant to move to any other BP :confused:, but I will have to I recon...
Back