Search results

1. The CEO

Selling: Full Rascal Set M UL + 5A Plate Set

Bump It Up
  2. The CEO

Selling: Cheap, Large, Apartment Shop Near TP, Great Location!

I'm currently being assigned aboard to work on several business projects so I will not have time to play Entropia let alone maintain a shop. So S-MART is now being sold. Here's what it comes with. The Deed All Furnishing, Lights, Displays, Signs Etc. Custom Designed...
  3. The CEO

Bump It Up
  4. The CEO

Selling: S-MART, One Of The Most Advertised & Best Shop Locations!

Daily Bump. Ends Once 20K offer is delivered. Open til then.
  5. The CEO

S/B Met, B/O Lowered To 20K
  6. The CEO

Selling: Support Weapon, Handgun, Rifle, Evade, First Aid & Courage Skill Chips

All Chips Between 12-20 TT, Have 3-8 Of Each. All on Chips. Pm If interested. Will Sell at discount in bulk
  7. The CEO

Selling: Zero Legend Business Blazer/Pants & Black T-Shirt

Comes With Matching Shoes Asking 900 Peds Total For Full Set, All At Full TT. Very Cheap, Need Fast Sale.
  8. The CEO

Full TT Asking TT + 100 For Full Set + Full Set 5A Plates. Great For All Mobs.
  9. The CEO

S-MART: Your One Stop Super-Shop For All Your Skill Implant Needs!

Been gone lately, apologize for not paying rent. Up and running with updated prices again. Thanks
  10. The CEO

Support Weapons, Rifle, Hadngun, First Aid, Evade & Courage Skills Near Markup, Feel Free To Make Counter Offers, All Currently Available In Shop @ TI CITY, PLATINUM BUILDING, BLOCK A, SHOP #5 S-MART
  11. The CEO

Daily Bump. Refer to shop for details
  12. The CEO

Daily Bump. BTW Last shop around TIC sold for 20K+
  13. The CEO

I'm currently being assigned aboard to work on several business projects so I will not have time to play Entropia let alone maintain a shop. So S-MART is now being sold. Here's what it comes with. The Deed All Furnishing, Lights, Displays, Signs Etc. Custom Designed...
  14. The CEO

Zero Legend Business Suit Set /W Shoes Comes With Black Shirt Jacket/Blazer Chicos/Pants Shoes Asking 900 Total For The Full Set, Fully Repaired, Currently Placed In Shop, Pickup there or msg me to meet up to buy
  15. The CEO

Large Amounts Of Skills Evade Courage First Aid Support Weapons Rifle Handgun Athletics Surveying Drilling All For Sale, Message Me For Prices, Or See Shop For Them As Well. CLEARANCE.
Back