Search results

1. antball06

Help: Quicker way to DL than through CL? OR Fix water dmg laptop???

Indeed!! Was actually an insane mishap.. My 4 year old won a fish at the fair and we was bringing it home to put in the fishtank and it was in a plastic bag with water in it... I had my laptop in 1 of the 2 diaperbags and when i went to grab a diaper to change the 7 month old baby, just so...
  2. antball06

The water mainly spilled on the case, the top part of it where the screen is, the screen was closed as well... I wiped all water off and didnt see any traces anywhere else. When i took it apart I also didnt see any water inside on the hardware of the computer but still used heat to be safe to...
  3. antball06

Ok so I have done some research and seems a few others have the same problem I am having and it isn't water damage as no water got into the computer only on the case... All lights come on and the "thinking" light will come on for a few seconds then stop... Some solutions have been take the...
  4. antball06

There seems to be a problem with my laptop that it likes soda, beer, baby slobber, and many other liquids in the past but this time it didn't like less than a half cup measurment of water :laugh::laugh: POS!!!:mad: I have taken it apart and found ZERO traces of water in it and also cleaned...
  5. antball06

Stop the discrimination!!!

"XXXXXXX" is the first colonist to discover "First Colonist Man Thong" and has been recorded in the ALL TIME HIGH. CONGRATULATIONS!" <------- Buying Man Thong +2k :D
  6. antball06

Stop the discrimination!!!

double post ignore this one errrrrrrr
  7. antball06

Low level armor for robot wars?

Vigi would be ur best bet. Or also, just a step lower than vigi, you have Hunter which the thighs are impossible to find atm.. but if I was you and u got the cash, go for Vigi all the way!
  8. antball06

Is armor an asset or a liability?

If eco is ur mind set, sell ur ghost and get Gremlin and u shouldnt ever need another set of armor for a long long long time!! (unless of course some bot armor or pk armor) Gremlin is one of the best mid level armors in game imo.. And with more skills, the better it seems the armor is :)
  9. antball06

No kill count when using launcher

I did the same thing to skill with my SER250 a bit more.. Killed well over 10 Bibo's went back and event dude told me I wasn't done yet. So since I was out of explosives I broke out the CB26 and it registered them and I completed it!! So its confirmed Mikass!!
  10. antball06

Ballentine's OF105+OA101 mining log

Run #4 This one is kinda screwed up! Got involved in Prot soc hunt in the middle of the run so I'm gonna combine 2 runs into one on this one. The ores I have small amounts off, I just threw in storage to get the best out of MU so will only include the TT value of those atm. The blank part of...
  11. 62 Ped Lyst

62 Ped Lyst

12. 62 Ped Gazz

62 Ped Gazz

13. 64 Ped Duru

64 Ped Duru

14. antball06

Selling: Jaguar (F) setup - 3x SGA parts + buyout gift

Male parts :P GL with the sell!
  15. antball06

Yes I know exactly what you mean. I lost around 6k in the past month or 2 on CND using OF105+ OA103 or higher!! I wanna get a TK320 but due to low PED card now I cant afford a full TT one without being broke and seems like lower TT TK320 are too rare so that's why I am sticking with OF105 for now.
  16. antball06

Lyst and Narc is all I have documented to be found in OLA #12
  17. antball06

Selling: Mayhem helmet (F), Chronicle (F) parts

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/buying/180112-ep-41-m71a1-chron-shadow-armor.html Just trying to help.. Dunno if you guys have spoke or not
  18. antball06

Quest/mission system

So the long awaited quests are finally implemented and everyone's bitchin over a damn lil hat???? HA!!!!!
  19. antball06

HoF: Biggest hof ever for me :)

Thats why I had all NRFs as I dropped while hunting out there :D Gratz dude!!
  20. antball06

Run #3 Total Cost 2x OA102- 228 PED 200 bombs _______________ 428 PED Location: CND (I was drunk and stoned HA) Total Ores Found TT AA Iron- 510.51 551.90 Cald- 27.54 30.85 Lyst- 51.28 51.28 Duru- 24.00 24.00 Gazz-...
  21. 510 Iron

510 Iron

510 PED Iron HoF
  22. antball06

OLA-12 is a mining area

Well since I had a decent profit on the start of my mining log last nite, I'll mine there for the next run and note all ores found. Just keep an eye on my log for me to update run #2 and you should have a decent list. Probably wont be many rare finds for me just using the OF105 (can't afford a...
  23. antball06

FYI: Repair any VU without Full Re-installation

THANKS soooooooo much!!!! The mirror dl worked :D :yay::yay::yay: You effin rock Dandy!!!!:wtg::wtg:
  24. antball06

Run #2 Total Cost OA102- 114 PED (couldn't find any OA101s available) 120 Bombs _________ 234 PED Location West of Nate, through OLA #3 and OLA #12 Total Ores Found: TT AA(After Auction) Lyst- 72.00 72.00 Zinc- 54.80 57.86 Gold-...
  25. Cobalt Global

Cobalt Global

Cobalt global
Back