Search results

1. I

A ShoutOut to " Star Alex Grey " for being a stand up person

Hello all my friends and my haters :) I don't think anyone missed me :) well, what can I say about Alex Grey and MA. What is happening shows us only one thing-that MA does not want to lose money, when you play and spend money it is good, but when you only withdraw money from the game MA is...
  2. I

MA is leading an unfair game

that's right, but I had no choice but to do it, all that asked MA I did everything but just sit and wait for years I'm not ready and I'm sure of my truth and victory. and Yes it can take 1-2 years
  3. I

Anyone know avatar Alex Star Grey?

well what else can I do :) let them think that this is another of my avatar who remained in the game
  4. I

Anyone know avatar Alex Star Grey?

Relax guys it s just one my alts :yay:
  5. I

Yes that's your opinion Alina is one of my haters :)
  6. I

Alina not need to worry for me, I simply await the court and believe me when all will end I you all will talk, and the avatar I have active simply MA nothing me to answer but nothing wait that will tell court, they not lead nor no investigations and simply stalling time and not want give me...
  7. work.jpg 2

work.jpg 2

8. work.jpg 1

work.jpg 1

9. work

work

10. I

no Ban just locked and quit
  11. I

the letter MA did not answer and now only remains to sue, it's not fast
  12. I

thanks for supporting Messi
  13. I

Yes, I see the haters every day more and more. I wish I could look each of you in the face when you see me again in the game. :)
  14. I

If I had a few different avatars and I played with them, then of course I long ago admitted this, but I have nothing to confess because there is nothing illegal I did not. Will soon be a year and a half as they just blocked my account and supposedly spend their mythical investigation, for a...
  15. I

I'm tired of waiting and signed a contract with a lawyer, last week, waiting for news from him as from MA news is not a year and apparently they do not gather
  16. I

A player locked for a year with no serious reason! I'm worried!

Yes, you guys obviously are set up all against me ))) but that's okay. I am confident in all my actions and calm about it but I am only concerned about the period of time that I am in a temporary ban
  17. I

So I need their solution so I can move on and I've already consulted a lawyer.
  18. I

Life support can not answer anything because they have no right to interfere in the investigation and can not answer anything, respectively, can not help anything, although everyone says that not to answer the case 8 months is not correct and we can only pass your problem up and everything, but...
  19. I

The problem is that I don't pogu submit them to the court today as the rules of the game there is no period of time in which they can get you a temporary block for vyyasneniya of reasons and it is very bad, so that they can keep you locked up years and then just let go when your stuff will be...
  20. I

To write a text I use a translator because my English is very low
  21. I

Yes, for players like you, it may be the only income in real life, but for me it's not. I like and so answered all the questions that you asked all the people in my thread and tried to do everything 100% but the fact that there are haters it's understandable but what happens with MA it's not OK...
  22. I

the most important detail in this whole topic is the fact that MA can do what they want, that's all, without any terms and answers to what happened the problem
  23. I

Many players here know me and I have repeatedly taken things just like that and always returned them back on time and they can confirm it. I've been playing this game for 10 years and you think all I could do is be so stupid and break the rules knowing that I could get banned for it ? and to...
  24. I

I wrote them many times and you all have seen the correspondence with them I have posted in another post, they simply ignore my suggestions, solutions to this problem, not problems tell me what was wrong and their solutions, and in the answer silence. At the moment I have only one suspicion that...
Back