Search results

1. freqflyerdnt

Funniest story around a claim and getting it...

Thought this could be a fun thread. While mining I think most people have had one or two claims which were entertaining to get... Share ? Mine was randomly running around on the other continent, the one with all the LAs(sorry been gone quite sometime and have forgotten most names). And...
  2. freqflyerdnt

Question: Something about armor progression.

I have been wondering what the "normal" progression of armor sets would be. I mainly mine when I am in game, but do like to go out and shoot at things from time to time, both teamed and solo. I know Pixie would be the obvious start, then I'm guessing Shogun(and plates maybe a bit later). I am...
  3. freqflyerdnt

I've stopped trying to patch/download EU

Well so I finally decided to download EU10. First started the download from the site. Completed all 3GB of 10.0.08.27600. Installed it and saw another VU done, figured cool just get it down and get going. I was so wrong. Now, 15GB of downloading later, I still don't have the last 3 files of...
  4. freqflyerdnt

1st Global

Well yeah so I've been playing for just over 4 months or so and I had my first global a couple of days ago. was 53PED Narc. Makes playing a lot more fun never knowing what could happen. Hehehe I will post the screenshot when I get home. Just purely because I can hehehe.
  5. freqflyerdnt

Selling: Couple of Shogun pieces and some ME

I have the following Shogun Pieces: (M)Harness (TTv: 32.00) Selling @ +1.30 Gloves (TTv: 10.00) Selling @ +4.00 Shins (TTv: 11.00) Selling @ +1.70 Buy all three and you get them for 55PED (F)Thighs (TTv: 16.00) Selling @ +1.80 Prices negotiable to an extent. Post here in case you're interested.
  6. freqflyerdnt

Started a week ago

Well I decided to give EU another try after about 6 years, this time around to take it seriously. Started about a week ago, and sweated up 30PEDs, wasted it all on ammo hehehehe, then decided to depo. Depo'd 500PED now. Bought 10k Ammo, and at around 6k ammo left decided to try out mining...
Back