Search results

1. Pricey

WoF Wales

Sign Me Up! Solcar Pricey Lazroc oo errrr :eyecrazy: there goes the neighborhood ey lol
  2. Pricey

Info: Mayhem Mission Bug

Ruined?? What if you carried on hunting thinking things would be be ok and leveled up into the next catagory bracket through natural skilling, because you would now be in next catagory up when you fix it to score points, would you then have to change mob or be allowed to carry on in the...
  3. Pricey

FYI: Rapture of Rebellion looking for more members

Bump! TY Eora for that ;) Welcome to the new members that have joined since the posting and GJ Nirfu on recruitment posters, made me LOL
  4. Pricey

FYI: Rapture of Rebellion looking for more members

Rapture of Rebellion, an international society, consists of members from beginner level to players with over 200k skill points. Our soc goal is to provide a laid back, supportive, drama free environment for open minded adults. Along with a strong commitment to having fun in EU, most of our...
  5. Ror Banner

Ror Banner

6. Pricey

attention decoders!

14:47 MA time 20th August Intercept: 0x9E6064229232546591EEC41E64F538939E01B21649BF Intercept: 0x8A48C9519AC7 Intercept: 0x0C825A2AC1 Still dno what the last 1 i posted sed, like the guy abv sed put in first post plox ;D
  7. Pricey

attention decoders!

o.0 bt damn the decoders on lunch it seems lol
  8. Pricey

attention decoders!

think same but what the hey Intercept: 0x78FA61A44B406C8452464A8CB23DA248C83B107993D4E3 Intercept: 0x786E518D1361EA2092494CC70C425A03642292325461ECD627A88 Intercept: 0x0C825A2AC1 just happend
  9. Pricey

Who'd be up for MF-Only Team Hunts?

me me me! Had good fun on the LTs with ya Coop, only have a III chip, working on getting a IV atm but am on from 15:00 MA time till round 23:00 most days cept maybe this weekend lots of work RL but PM me and I will come. ;)
  10. Pricey

Vehicles Giveaway

Hahahahahaha Yup, thats exactly what it said on the tin, but this is MA not Ronseal :bs: Agree, should have been done in a temporary mission that lasts 24 hours or summat. Plus why did you put Simon and Emma through that, ubers and noobers spamming trade with them to ry and wrestle a...
  11. Pricey

Achievement: Treatment

Thought I had a screenie of my getting the treatment unlock (lvl 25 paramedic) but alas, forgot to press print screen even whilst I had tracker running. Have been partaking in Lorfat's top formicacida hunter event and have been using T20s like they going out of fashion and now get SIB ob the...
  12. Pricey

Uber: Peds to keep me going :)

Took the lead on day 1 with an all niter, went to sleep, went to work and baka takes the lead again. So 2 hunts and only one global later i venture on another outing. Amp had died on this mob and had to finish it with my korss h400 and a104 and BOOM what a finish to the hunt. Shame they do not...
  13. Hofalicious

Hofalicious

14. Pricey

Aurli Assassin & Kreltin Killer Event (Monthly)

sign me up Add me please: Solcar Pricey Lazroc
  15. Pricey

nAnsterdam 2010: Register here + Event suggestions

intresting subscribing
  16. Pricey

the 3.5 year old investigation into cheating by some top players

Long court cases OJ only took 9 months :D jks
  17. Pricey

Real 'No Team' MM Event!

Buuuuummmmmp! 2 hours till Kick Off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Register at the Land Marker now!!!!!!!
  18. Pricey

Crystal Palace offline

Still.... Trying to login still:mad: For what you spent Buzz, you should have your own version of the 'bat' phone like commisioner Gordon:D
  19. Pricey

Crystal Palace offline

Haha Had to google what that was:laugh:
  20. Pricey

Crystal Palace offline

tickets left When I registered there were 8 tickets left
  21. Pricey

Crystal Palace offline

:( I havent tried going to another server as I dont wna leave CP yet, would it take me planetside if i did say yes?:scratch2: I was entered into the dome 1 Highest Loot event and am hoping it will be going ahead still :ahh:
  22. Pricey

Real 'No Team' MM Event!

Bump Cat 1 and 3 events 2mrw!!!!:yay::wtg::yay:
  23. Pricey

WoF 2010: Team Wales

Bots! :yay:Time to make scrap metal!:yay:
  24. Pricey

Real 'No Team' MM Event!

Buuuummmmmppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 hours till the first event!!!!!!:yay: Catagory 2 21:30 at OLA10 SW of Sakura, baby trox!!!!!:wtg: See you there for MM 09!!!
  25. Pricey

Real 'No Team' MM Event!

TY Jaywalker Thanks for noticing the mistake, edited OP all LAs correct now ;)
Back