Search results

1. A

Motivation?

:laugh: Director! What's my motivation again?? :laugh:
  2. A

Tiers Theory Confirmed

Can't answer till we know why you -repped them in the first place... I agree that minus repping someone should be last resort, extreme case. So if you started the pettiness to begin with I'm inclined to say "pot, meet kettle." /\
  3. A

EU advert in google ads?

I'm still scouring the website, but it occurs to me that MA/FPC probably does have a program to compensate planet partners for recruiting new, spending players. :p (Now, if I could just afford a planet! :yay: Yes you have, don't pretend you haven't dreamt about such a thing yourself - you...
  4. A

EU advert in google ads?

What do you mean, Etopia? Happy Birthday and a +rep for many more! /\
  5. A

Not enough RAM for Update 10.5

LOL you'd have plenty of memory if they didn't use it all with the low-memory pop-ups! :laugh: /\
  6. A

WoF 2010: Team America (USA)

Vitas Ant Antronius; Support; Da makes a great Capt. if he will be into it this year. I actually did better than I thought I would for 2009 (my expectations were VERY low - LOL). AND if I still have a job this time I'll be able to spend more and make a greater contribution! It was a blast...
  7. A

Mobile Entropia Universe!

Foul!! :mad: Who leaked my code?? I'm suing! MA guaranteed me in my Planet Partner contract for my EU Mobile App that this would remain top-secret until I was ready to release it!! FOUL!! :mad: ;) /\ Nice vid, NH! +Rep! /\
  8. A

Help: Fresh install hell! Keeps on deleting my clientdata directory!

Sorry to hear that - then it doesn't seem to be related to the new installation to your laptop specifically. Rather I would check the other threads in this forum for information concerning the 10.3/10.4 download and installation issues. (as I'm sure you have already done). I'm now guessing...
  9. A

Help: Fresh install hell! Keeps on deleting my clientdata directory!

Actually I do see a "clientdata" directory in my "Entropia Universe" directory as well as a "bin32" directory. I'm not sure, but the "clientdata" directory may not appear until you actually play the game from your laptop for the first time? (This is a guess and you didn't say that you have...
  10. A

Realization, Clarification and Apology

To all: I recently created a thread in this forum with a title that I didn't properly word. Several posters stated that they didn't like my thread title and I couldn't understand why. (Me <---- clueless.) Now that the title has been edited (thanks!) with explanation I understand. [I guess I...
  11. A

No player ever comes out ahead.

Aly - At least you read the OP. That counts for a LOT! Actually, the variables are what I wanted to talk about. :shrugs: Thanks to the others who got it also. :locked: because most of the responses are just mindlessly dredged from other threads anyway. /\ntronius
  12. A

Algorithm anyone? That's what this thread is about - not supermarkets, not decay - but how a completely separated RCE component of the game from MA's bottom line might shape the games algorithms. I'm sorry I can't be here all day long to mind the thread because I work and I have medical issues...
  13. A

I understand, but I was trying to write it as simply as possible so it was perhaps a slow read. My question from that post though is: What were the devs keying their algorithms on if it was not company profitability?? (Because the basic premise is that MA has already made their money on the...
  14. A

I'm glad you think my post has merit as far as stating something that has already been posted elsewhere - but I'm not trying to get a theory out there. The purpose of the post is to draw comments about what the devs might have used as guidelines for the game algorithms if there was no need for...
  15. A

DR - My post supposes that MA has built the RCE portion of the game so that there is no cross-over or "mixing" of the part that is what some call the "loot pool" with the part that is MA's take -- the decay. What I'm suggesting is a more simple solution to MA's original design of the RCE...
  16. A

We know this because players profit from other players and NOT from MindArk. I didn't want to take the other thread off track so I'm posting a new thread. (%-ages in this post are just examples and not literally known.) In my opinion MindArk couldn't care less about individual players...
  17. A

So...I was right, wasn't I?

Without reading all six pages - I voted "Not at all." Why? Well, having just learned that I have a serious disease about 12 hours ago my attitude is: It ain't over yet! Not my health nor SGA. Don't be sad - my life is not my own anyway and I'll be just fine for a good long time to come...
  18. A

Beware of GBFH that you can fall in

Just press "t". I haven't tried my TP chip because of the missing MF so I thought I'd missed something. /\
  19. A

Beware of GBFH that you can fall in

Wait - Maybe I'm mistaken, but are you saying that you TP'ed out? /\
  20. A

Poll:Would YOU give up ATHs to spread the loot pool?

Nice Sparkz! Economy balancing actually occurred to me while writing my post! ATH's might make balancing easier for MA|FPC - but I don't think the lack of ATH's would make balancing impossible. /\ [EDIT] I have to disagree with your use of Pinnochio. Not because I'm a kiss-up (I'm not -...
  21. A

Your accout is locked!!!! Thank you very much, and good day!

Weak. :rofl: [<---- Best smilie I have ever used, bar none! :) ] :offtopic: Getting back to the topic - have we heard anything back from the OP? \/itas /\ntronius :D
  22. A

I'm "on about" my opinion. Opinions vary and everyone has one. You can not preclude me from voicing my opinion. Surely you agree that forums are for voicing opinions. You voiced yours, however why go on to baselessly try to invalidate someone else's opinion?? :scratch2: I admitted this is...
  23. A

I don't know Kimmi nor as far as I remember have I had any forum contact with him/her. I believe that MA would be obligated to explain suspending service to a paying customer. If they are not; then I say shame on them for not doing it anyway. Beyond that, I believe that: IF Kimmi was using...
  24. A

Poll:Would YOU give up ATHs to spread the loot pool?

[Sorry Sparkz - tl;dr - you might have made the same points I have.] As I have never received an ATH and probably never will I voted yes. Don't misunderstand, I'm not one of those "wealth redistribution" kooks. I say that anyone who gets an ATH good on them - even the snooty ubers. You work...
  25. A

Mining Event: Seven Lands for Seven Brothers, 11 Sep - 23 Oct

I most likely will not be winning anything due to my limited time online - but count me in anyway :) :). I need the crafting mats as I'm adding the new profession. Good Luck everyone!! This is gonna be fun! That's a great map you have there Ray Brad! (Hope you're reading this.) /\
Back