Search results

1. E

Info: UL-versions of (L)-weapons (Melee, all kind)

Additional info Hiya, I'm still owner of the second Bicak Kek UL looted ingame. Concerning the first Stingury UL, the mob was a hispidus provider. Cheers.
  2. Eric The Geek on the slopes !

Eric The Geek on the slopes !

3. E

Uber: Unlimited Stingury

Gratz mate ! for years i was having the unique UL Stingury ingame...! maxed this nice toy is very good...! you'll see ! We have to talk about tiering each other :) cya !
  4. E

Selling: Improved Excavator

lol ty m8 :D
  5. E

Selling: Improved Excavator

PM me if interested. Year MU : TT+11.5K cya :)
  6. E

The end of SGA

SGA, between bad joke and insult for us veterans... For sure, i'll remember for long the SGA (the sentence from MA was having a double sense, now many of us have understood !) For me it turned to a nightmare... * I played long hours, more time than usually, having in mind the FGA when people...
  7. E

Second Golden Age

SGA, between bad joke and insult for us veterans... For sure, i'll remember for long the SGA (the sentence from MA was having a double sense, now many of us have understood !) For me it turned to a nightmare... * I played long hours, more time than usually, having in mind the FGA when people...
  8. E

Selling: Shadow M set,ModMerc,ModFap blablabla....

Offer 56K on the shadow and bump :)
  9. E

Comment by 'EricTheGeek' in media 'Mod Merc Sga'

Huge gratz :)
  10. E

Question: 3D Vision & Entropia ... anyone ?

EU in 3D .JPS is a JPEG file containing Stereo images ; these files can be viewed with various devices and you can find a free viewer on NVIDIA website (therefore you need some googles) About the subject of buying the googles only for EU, imho it worth the price... I play for 3 days now in...
  11. E

It work perfectly...! Here please find some links (not possible to upload a .JPS file in EF). There screenies come from a recent hunt ; including is a screen with the advanced graphics settings. To view these files use a 3D Vision viewer and the 3D googles or convert them info classical...
  12. E

Sure I will ! and keep you in touch... I've made several screenies ingame... now it work better with nice resolution... i will upload them soon !
  13. E

GeForce 3D Vision AND EU VU10 Hi Folks ! Hi Atami :) I just have the configuration able to manage 3D ingame : Nvidia 295 1.7Gb, Samsung 2233rz 120 Mhz Monitor, GeForce 3D Vision glasses. Well : about the 3D Visions glasses itself it's very impressive. The NVIDIA embedded demo or the 3D movie...
  14. Christmas !!!

Christmas !!!

15. Christmas !!!

Christmas !!!

16. +1

+1

17. +1

+1

18. +1 And +1

+1 And +1

19. +1 And +1

+1 And +1