1. IvanCormack

WOF - Scotland

And there was much rejoicing! :)
  2. IvanCormack

WOF - Scotland

Anyone else willing to join us? :)
  3. IvanCormack

WOF - Scotland

I'm available with my ever mighty Opalo, might have an M4a to use but I should be able to Noob up the support team. :)
  4. IvanCormack

aths 3/3 ?

I agree, generally the only way to get bigger companies to listen is to seal off the cash flow until they get desperate for funds. Actions like that though need a lot of coordination.
  5. IvanCormack

WoF 2010: Team Scotland

Seeing as the clocks go forward, the 11:00 UTC slot would be alright, assuming we're still on of course.
  6. IvanCormack

Do we have a meeting point for the support team arranged then? Just so things are a bit more coordinated this time. :)
  7. IvanCormack

The times on saturday are all inconvenient for me (well, maybe I could do the 22:00 Time slot). Personally, I'd be alright for Sunday as well; though if it came down to it I'd go for the 22:00 slot on Saturday simply because I think we'd have more people, and I wouldn't still be scrambling to...
  8. IvanCormack

Achievement: Gypsy unlocks Treatment

Big gratz gypsy :)
  9. IvanCormack

I managed to meet up with Mo, wasn't exactly suited to Phasm hunting though :P
  10. IvanCormack

Support seems to have vanished entirely... =/ EDIT: Where is the support team actually?
  11. IvanCormack

Doesn't seem like it; personally I'm more weighted towards a Sunday timeslot though.
  12. IvanCormack

Where is it that the support team will be meeting? Never been on WoF before, so I'm new to most of this. :P
  13. IvanCormack

--Your full avatar name. Ivan Mystic Rider Cormack --Your vote for Captain and any preferred position for yourself. Captain's been decided already, I think I'll go for the support team. --Anything the team should know about you, including availability. So long as I'm not up till 4 AM or it's a...
  14. IvanCormack

Merry Christmas to you too Aly! :D

Merry Christmas to you too Aly! :D
  15. IvanCormack

Who have yet not found a single SGA item ?

NO. Not a single item, and to be honest I don't expect to loot anything SGA.
  16. IvanCormack

Item tiers and enhancers

1.05^10 = 1.62889... = 62.89% (To 2 Decimal Places) Not Quite 80% :P
  17. IvanCormack

Version Update 10.6.3

Downloading fine here :)
  18. IvanCormack

Version Update 10.6 Content List

In my opinion, the new tiers system will bring back interest to UL weapons - mainly because they stay at Tier 10 once they reach it. I understand there is the trouble in getting it up there in the first place, however constantly having to change back to tier 1 on (L) weapons might really annoy...
  19. IvanCormack

Rig Takeover FTW

I loved it, kept me up till about 1:30 AM :D
  20. IvanCormack

Achievement: Graduated! ...Or would have, anyway

Killing Argos today when I finally reached 2K Rifle :yay: Click to enlarge So, free from the mentoring system now ;) Definitely been a long while getting to this level! :laugh:
  21. IvanCormack

Achievement: My first solo hunting global

gratz, hope you get more :)
  22. 2k Rifle

2k Rifle

Finally graduated :P
  23. IvanCormack

Achievement: First Ever Global :D

I hope so :)
  24. IvanCormack

Achievement: First Ever Global :D

I was in swamp camp, minding my own business killing those pesky Berycleds when this message suddenly popped up on my chat box, accompanied with swirlies and fanfare :yay: Click to enlarge So, 53 PED Bery Mature with both sets of shogun thighs, a minstrel vase, ammo and muscle oils. Spent just...
  25. First Global =)

First Global =)

My first global, couldn't catch the swirlies in time, but oh well ;)
Back