Search results

1. Brad Numbers

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

whatever is playing in a game, on the radio, or over the speakers.
  2. Brad Numbers

WoF 2012 Team USA

I can't play this year and I'm on Arkadia. Wouldn't want to take up a slot. I sent my TS3 server address to Buck Wyld so it's not posted in the public. At least two servers are now available for a backup. Using either is fine, just everyone pick the same one, lol.
  3. Brad Numbers

WoF 2012 Team USA

I never got them. Star and Da are the ones I think who still have those rights. I can provide a teamspeak server if needed.
  4. Brad Numbers

We demand change to lootable PVP in space

Neither am I. Until recently, my ore and enmatter finders were both over a year old since I bought them, and someone borrowed the ore finder for a couple runs.
  5. Brad Numbers

I'd like to visit space, someday, since I've helped pay for it. I could visit the safe zone and back down, I guess, but that's about it. I'm just not interested in the loot pvp, regardless if I wouldn't see anyone from one side of the map to the other. I'm currently "forced" to travel...
  6. Brad Numbers

Now with more planets and planet-specific resources, expect more BPs with the same sort of recipe. It's only the beginning. These will require trade with other planets, which is currently through lootable space. And by the way, space thrusters take iron, I think? I've not found iron on...
  7. Brad Numbers

Makes sense for pvp'ers to defend lootable space. I for one detest lootable pvp. If I want a pvp rush, I'll play some first person shooter. It would be so easy for 8 VTOLs to camp some travel conduit, which would be more than enough to take out a single VTOL in no time. I have no plans for...
  8. Brad Numbers

WoF 2011: Team USA (OohRah!)

Thanks everyone for coming out to help. Sweden just got to be too tough. We broke our own record from the Semi-Finals though, today posting a 958 score!! Take care and see you around EU. Let's see if we're able to make another run next year!
  9. Brad Numbers

Bump, come one come all. :yay: Calling all avatars, come join the WOF Finals!! Today is the day, gathering at Wolverine in 2 hours!!! (1615 MA) See above post for more details!
  10. Brad Numbers

WoF 2011: Your Two Cents

I realized something during this WOF season. It would be too late to implement retroactively, but perhaps for future seasons. There is a rule discussing the scenarios if a main team or support team were to score an ATH, and the accompanying score bonus. What about the scenario when a team as...
  11. Brad Numbers

June 18th Finals!! 1700 UTC = 1300 Eastern :yay: Have you been too busy to join this year? There is still one more time to play. We need all of the guns we can get. Support is tasked with killing the following mobs. Araneatrox :All Maturities: 4 points Maffoid: All Maturities: 3 points...
  12. Brad Numbers

***WoF 2011 Judge Thread***

France vs Sweden vs USA have decided 1700 UTC will be the time slot for the final match on June 18, 2011. Thanks to all the judges for the hard work this season, and I would expect another exciting match for the final. :yay: Good luck to all participants and see you at the starting point!
  13. Brad Numbers

***FINAL MOBLIST and INFO; SEMI-FINAL Scores***

Very good idea. And why not stream from all three teams? Haha, WOF TV!!!
  14. Brad Numbers

***FINAL MOBLIST and INFO; SEMI-FINAL Scores***

Just because Araneatrox is the only Iron Mission mob for support doesn't make the list a bad one, or the oh so popular Frescoquda without an Iron Mission. If you're equating WOF to Iron Missions, then it's the wrong event for you. At some point, we're to have Iron Missions for every mob, but...
  15. Brad Numbers

WoF 2011: Team DACH

Very good effort today DACH. Check out the score pace as below: It was really close along the way. Thanks for another epic match! Best of luck in the future.
  16. WOF 2011 Semi Finals

WOF 2011 Semi Finals

WOF Semi Final match to determine teams reaching the Final.
  17. Brad Numbers

Great job everyone!!! Thanks to those who came out to help. We're on our way to the Finals!! Very good effort from DACH. Their score even outscored France, but, head to head elimination is what matters here. Next match June 18th. Stay tuned for details! Scoring pace for today's match!
  18. Brad Numbers

Hot off the presses, come one come all!! June 4th USA plays DACH starting at 1700 MA!! Plan now to attend! Any and every gun welcome! Meeting at Wolverine TP starting at 1600MA! Hope to see you there! Let's go USA! :yay: Itumatrox All maturities 4 points Eviscerator All generations 3...
  19. Brad Numbers

***WoF 2011 Judge Thread***

DACH vs USA have agreed to play 1700MA Saturday June 4th. Best of luck to everyone!! Hope judges are plentiful for the multiple mobs. :)
  20. Brad Numbers

***WoF Stage 4 Warsheet***

Each team in a group plays the other within 3 matches. Group A - top 2 of 4 Group B - top 2 of 4 Group C - top 2 of 4 Australia and Italy are/were in different groups.
  21. Brad Numbers

***WoF Stage 4 Warsheet***

It's not wins to decide group placement, it's total points. (hypothetically) Team A wins with 500 and 400, loses with 600 = 1500 total points, 2 wins 1 loss Team B wins with 400, 300, and 700 = 1400 total points, 3 wins 1st Team A - 1500pts 2 wins 2nd Team B - 1400pts 3 wins
  22. Brad Numbers

WoF Wales

Great job Wales!! You made it so far. Sometimes it's hard to get the global machine started, such is the life in EU. Best wishes for future WOFs!! A championship may well be in your future.
  23. Brad Numbers

Thanks everyone for showing up today!! We're on our way to the semi-finals. :yay: Stay tuned for mob list and opponent! Everyone else, come on out and join us for some good fun!!
  24. Brad Numbers

Beacons!

Beacons probably integrate with the Space system, but they haven't linked the two together in any statements I've read. Robots would probably have a more elaborate ship for us to invade. :cool:
  25. Brad Numbers

We're back at it May 21st at 2100MA start. We're playing against Wales. We're gathering at Wolverine TP starting at 2000MA! Hope everyone can make it. This is the last round for letomie, fresco, phasm, and cornundacauda. Get the guns ready!! Let's do it!
Back