Search results

1. "Rill"

Central Coast Meetup December 7th - 9th 2012

And The List Is Getting Bigger :yay: Wow this is looking great. I can't make the lunch all my funds are going towards my holiday this year but I'll drop by Saturday night after you've all had a siesta. I need "stay awake" practice cause my flight departs 10 pm Sunday and it's a 8 hr flight...
  2. "Rill"

Looking Good :wtg:....passport arrived and I fly out 10 pm Sunday 9th December. :woot: Which means if I have long night Saturday I should be primed to stay awake for the flight out of Oz. Might need some No dOZe though :eyecrazy:....heh heh gettin too old for these long nights :)
  3. "Rill"

Cyph is five minutes away and I don't know what day I fly out until I get my passport. He say's no problem and he'll chat with you in game. Good to see Nick is coming down. Hope I'm around to meet up for one night at least.
  4. "Rill"

Good On Ya Nickstar! Hope you do. It's about a nine hour drive but if you can leave via Sydney this could be the last leg of your journey. 5 theme parks and a trip to Sydney is a bit of a task but you might make it. We'll keep a cold one in the esky for you.
  5. "Rill"

Looking Good :wtg: Onya Mac.... Haven't got any response from Mulga.....has he been AWOL like me or am I missing something? Others who posted for 2009 and haven't showed up in the Thread as yet: 2Com Durakjung MoFo ShadowDog5 ergjan LaLa Grrrr Lexus Bilko SJG Warpath Sumy Sumeck I haven't...
  6. "Rill"

Trivia Buffs Wanted!!! :wtg: The more the merrier. Besides we need competition for the Trivia night heh heh. We need a EU Trivia Question Generator that could pull data from the wiki....hmmm :laugh: We were out-gunned by the pro's last time.
  7. "Rill"

Confirmations OK we have for the cabin: Viperstrike ~ bless his heart for confirming the booking Serica Jod Confirmed for the Meetup but not for accommodation: Madchik and partner Leelee Tentatively waiting in the wings: ATTENTION MELBOURNITES PASSENGERS WANTED FOR A CAR POOL Kebplay...
  8. "Rill"

Dam....:( that's a bummer. Would have been great to have a Sandy in the mix :) Sorry to hear that. And Jod is a pretty good Trivia opponent and Serica too. I'm damned hopeless. Cant even remember keyboard short cuts any more :laugh:
  9. "Rill"

Great if you can make it Drooe. Not likely that I'll be there in body but certainly in spirit. Could be that I'll meet people Friday night just have to wait and see. If I can't get a passport I'm a certainty :yay:
  10. "Rill"

Beds Beds Beds Still not getting any confirmations of needs for accommodation. I'm thinking you might be working with Cyph on that but if you can confirm Yes or No it would help. We have Serica and Jod as CERTAIN. We need 4 more to book it or we miss out. Xaph would most likely want a bed...
  11. "Rill"

Wireless yes. And we'd love to see some extras. I don't think anybody slept the Saturday Night last time so yeah be great to see another face rock up.
  12. "Rill"

Previous Posts From Other Thread 2012 Central Coast Meetup - Now December 7-9 2012 We are having another meet up but this time on the SUNNY CENTRAL COAST It will be on the weekend of December 7-9 2012 including Friday Night for those who can make it. All players welcome. So just drop a line...
  13. "Rill"

2012 Central Coast Meetup - November 16-18

Started a new thread Ok the new thread has been posted but if the Moderators declare it a duplicate I have asked them to rename this thread. All replies please go to. I will paste all current messages to that thread. Hopefully it will work :) Central-Coast-Meetup-December-7th-9th-2012
  14. "Rill"

Okay so this is the new thread for the Meetup Details. Seems it's difficult to catch a Moderators attention so should one of you decide this is a repost please re-name this thread 2012 Central Coast Meetup - November 16-18 to read Central Coast Meetup December 7th - 9th 2012To kick off this...
  15. "Rill"

This is the last proposed date - cabins are booked out any other date Ok we have established that if the previous dates were unacceptable the LAST AND FINAL DATE CHANGE IS: December 7-9th 2012 - Cabins are booked out on other dates Cabin sleeps six (one double bed only) and is $240 per night...
  16. "Rill"

Change to Proposed date It now appears that so far and for the majority of AA Soc members that have been contacted the weekend after is a better choice. That's 23-25 November. Viperstrike we would like to extend an invitation for you to catch up for a day trip any time. Man we could throw a...
  17. "Rill"

:yup: .....can be if you want it that way I'm sure Serica :) If you want the double I think you will be first to put your hand up. Then I gather Jim will be travelling with you of course so with Jod in there that leaves three to go. Sounds like Xaph is a certain plus Garek wants a bed . One...
  18. "Rill"

One Submison For A Cbin Is In Jod put his hand up to suggest a 6 person cabin share. Five more nominations needed before it can be confirmed as a booking. Anybody else?
  19. "Rill"

Good To See The Replies Coming In Already :yay: So time to start talking accommodation is it. If you have a preference for going it 'solo' please put it down also. Otherwise when it comes time to arranging beds you may end up sharing with others. I may not be in the country for this one so...
  20. "Rill"

Another Meetup In November Near Sydney Australia - All Welcome

See the latest thread - 2012 Central Coast Meetup - November 16-18 in the Events Section
  21. "Rill"

Hey peoples, :yay: We are having another meet up but this time on the SUNNY CENTRAL COAST :wtg:It will be on the weekend of NOW IN DECEMBER *** ALL REPLIES NOW GO IN THIS THREAD https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?231729-Central-Coast-Meetup-December-7th-9th-2012...
  22. "Rill"

Aussie meet up on the central coast

Ok folks time for another one!!!! See the latest thread - 2012 Central Coast Meetup - November 16-18 in the Events Section
  23. "Rill"

EU Locations - New NeoMap?

Glad To See EL Survives Hi Sasha Haven't been very active in game but glad to see EL is still popular.
  24. "Rill"

FYI: EuHunter - Tracking and Analysis Tool

Hi Sledge Could it be done like a page display in stats at the end of a hunt? As you say only your loot showing in the stats but a list view of Names against looted items. Handy when ESI or the odd weapon falls and no one notices.
  25. "Rill"

JIIIS AutoScreen and Personal Tracker

This was not a request for WoF support but a question on the issue of your application hijacking the chat log when there are other developers wanting their applications to be used also. Others have made the necessary improvement so developers can share the chat log and I was wondering when you...
Back