2. SJG

Selling: Angel(M) SGA Edition

Angel (M) SGA Edition 25k Bump with price reduction
  3. SJG

That was 2 1/2 years ago and I did say in my post "or best offer"
  4. SJG

Selling my Full Angel (M) Armour SGA Edition. Selling at 25k ped firm All pieces at full TT health.
  5. Angel (SGA)M

Angel (SGA)M

6. SJG

Entropia Universe 11.7.0 Release Notes

Beacons,,, Where are they? I dont really care about petty little improvements that dont really improve the fun factor of EU. All I want to see is the return of Beacons and Face Masks! Is that to much to ask for FPC? Are you blind? Beacons and Face Masks were the one good thing that was great to...
  7. SJG

Horns - Ram (M)

lol, its too late, i lost my grasp on reality a long time ago
  8. SJG

Horns - Ram (M)

Both items were refined in an EnMatter Refiner. I found out those ingredients by searching through the forums awhile back after i bought a bright bag of which i didnt know what it was for.
  9. SJG

Horns - Ram (M)

The only thing i've heard of is an umbranoid suit, im not sure if that's what u mean
  10. SJG

Help: Need a lvl 29 colorer

Try LeeLoo. You can get in contact with her @ http://color-service.info/contact.html
  11. SJG

Horns - Ram (M)

I cant believe these had not been discovered before. I know there are a couple of Female ones out there, but here are the only male Ram Horns in game :yay: They were made from an Umbranoid Symbol (M) and an Umbranoid Bag Blue
  12. Horns - Ram (M)

Horns - Ram (M)

The 1st, and probably the only Male Ram Horns in game
  13. SJG

A.E. on Coolie

Bump. Ill be trying my best to get there. If any1 requires additional info, then pls reply to thread
  14. SJG

Attention All Australians

Great idea, my details as follows Full avatar name: shane joe grey Society name: Aussie Entropians Main activity in game: (Hunter, Crafter) State/Territory: NSW atm more to fol in pm as requested
  15. SJG

Latest Buzz (September 13th)

Gratz FPC. Any improvement is a good improvement
  16. SJG

Aussie Meet up Brisbane Qld Sat 25th Sept 2010

I would love to, but... planning on a soc meet up in that vicinity in Jan. Soz, have fun all you Aussies!
  17. SJG

mmorpg's review - Entropia not in it .../

Im glad that EU isnt in the 20 MMO's listed. Iv played a few of them and honestly, they leave me empty afterwards. EU is in a class of its own as a 'Virtual World' and yeh, it does leave me empty of ped, but then thats my choice for quality entertainment. Nothing is for free!
  18. SJG

What do you do when you first deposit ?

I simply just go out and have fun, now that i'v got some ped :yay:
  19. SJG

Info: textures return rates & crafters

G'day LeeLoo. Just an update. Shane Joe Grey lvl 8 Material Manufacturer, level 7 Material Designer. Cheers
  20. SJG

G'day Sarah. I have a paint job for you if interested. Where is the best place and time ingame...

G'day Sarah. I have a paint job for you if interested. Where is the best place and time ingame to run into you. Thanks
  21. SJG

Why do whining people keep playing this ?

Because it's a lot like a lot of human traits, such as jealously, anger, revenge, lust, temptation, bitchin and whinning. Unfortunatly it is a lot harder to say something positive or constructive. So... stop whinning and give some constructive critism, or shut up!
  22. Wof Aus Sup Ae 4

Wof Aus Sup Ae 4

23. Wof Aus Sup Ae 1

Wof Aus Sup Ae 1

24. Wof Aus Sup Ae 2

Wof Aus Sup Ae 2

25. SJG

Info: textures return rates & crafters

Hey, good list. You can add me to the list. Shane Joe Grey lvl 6 Material Manufacturer, level 5 Material Designer. When not in the field, I can b found at CC
Back