Search results

1. Salamandra

Buying: Martial SGA (M) parts

Hi! I have. PM pls.
  2. Salamandra

Win 500 PED at Atrax Park

Nice event. got couple of globals so far. The HOF is comming..
  3. Salamandra

WoF 2010: Team Russia

For the reason that in a current of all championship one of participants of the Main Team did not accept any participation, we replace it with another. We replace Viktor Askorbin Anischenko on Ruchnik Batiskaf KZ I ask Viktor Askorbin Anischenko if he does not agree, to inform on it here.
  4. Salamandra

Embraces of a bear wait for you. ;)
  5. Salamandra

Another Little Scammer

We will find it. This sheep will receive a rigid flogging. Also it will be expelled with a black label. At all times the motto of ours soc was - honour and the help. :rocket:
  6. Salamandra

Info: WoF 2010 Hunting Slot Selection Thread

Yes the brother, show them the truth! :yay::yay::yay: :lam:
  7. Salamandra

Info: WoF 2010 Hunting Slot Selection Thread

hello, May, 1st and 2nd are holidays (Labour Day) for half of Europe and Asia and looks like this weekend is not the best option for next WoF round. Dear Judges and Organizers, could you shift 4.1 for the next weekend May 8-9? :beerchug:
  8. Salamandra

Lars, we realy wish that good luck would carry you on wings. :cheer::cheer::cheer:
  9. Salamandra

The second match for Russia is going to take place at 18.00 MA time on February, 27th
  10. Salamandra

The first match for Russia is going to take place at 18.00 MA time on February, 13th. We'll be glad to get your support, guys :yay:
  11. Salamandra

привет! Кирилицу читаешь?

привет! Кирилицу читаешь?
  12. Salamandra

hi Xilla, pm me pls.
  13. Salamandra

Awesome, looks like we're getting an exellent company! :cool:
  14. Salamandra

By the way, I appoint asmi to be my deputy and Vice-Captain. :wtg:
  15. Salamandra

1. Sal 'aman 'dra Hi all! :yay: According to dicsussion on our national forum, I have been chosen to be a Captain and a main team member.
Back