Search results

1. bard119

Improving the game with subsidies

Does anyone remember the advertisements? (eg, Pepsi advertisement on a billboard as you pass through Port Atlantis) And there was an option to turn off ads in the options menu, which stated 'turning off ads can affect your loot returns.'
  2. bard119

515k ath chat

You've never heard of video editing software? Why would they continue to record if there are 0 clicks on the BP left?
  3. bard119

Lemony Snicket's Unfortunate Tale - Hunting with Longtime

1% TT loot buff - Changes name to MeLoveYou LongTime 5.05 Dolla :LOL:
  4. bard119

How long to kill everything?

In an alternate universe, every time you kill a creature, it splits into two.
  5. bard119

Achievement: 200 Health

6. 200-Health.jpg

200-Health.jpg

200 health
  7. bard119

News: Announcing Triton Industries Shares

Toilet paper (L) or (UL) ? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
  8. bard119

Public Apology.

** knock** **knock ** Would you like to take a look at some fine rubber nipples?
  9. Mindforce-Harmony.jpg

Mindforce-Harmony.jpg

Mindforce Harmony unlock
  10. Butchering.jpg

Butchering.jpg

Butchering unlock
  11. bard119

What can you do with a hanger

Or if you're a pirate, HangArrrrrrr!
  12. bard119

Goatts Mart, Deer Mall Floor 1 Shop 2

Pets, mindforce chips, weapons, and a few assorted items. Currently stocking multiple stacks of output amplifier components under markup (149-150%). Restocking regularly when I am on Calypso. Deer Lake Mall, Floor 1, shop 2.
  13. DeerMall-Map.jpg

DeerMall-Map.jpg

Deer Mall Map
  14. bard119

If you had 20k PED to "invest" in the game right now, how would you spend it?

1000 clicks on EP4 on full condition. Because I'm going to get two ATHs in a row! :hammer: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:
  15. gold-ingot.jpg

gold-ingot.jpg

gold ingot markup
  16. bard119

Meta Codex

😄 😄 😄
  17. 42.jpg

42.jpg

42 Life
  18. bard119

using entropia pocket when you dont own a mobile phone ?

Are you willing to bet your entire PED card and items that you will never fall victim to any type of security breach, ever? Keylogger, phishing attempt, server breach, someone watching you enter the password over your shoulder, or randomly guessing your password...
  19. bard119

Suggestion: EU needs a VOIP system

Yes, actually, I believe I looted a few from other creatures, but I don't remember which. I'm probably not the only one. I assume many other people have looted them too. I don't think they were that rare during the time when they were promoting the VOIP service.
Back