Search results

1. Miller

Film making aid needed

The files are very big because FRAPS doesn't compress the footage it records very much. There are other methods you can record footage from some engines that take even more space - I've been experimenting a bit lately and had something like 16gb taken up for two minutes of video.. Anyway...
  2. Miller

Merry Christmas! Sorry I'm a couple of days late, been under the weather over the holidays and...

Merry Christmas! Sorry I'm a couple of days late, been under the weather over the holidays and not online much. Hope you've been enjoying the festive period!
  3. Miller

Question: 1110 Lyst - HELP!

Just be happy you got it :silly2: I got a 3,392 ped oil and that was a lot of fun to extract :wtg:
  4. Miller

The feel good factor.

Well, why shouldn't it? If people have less disposable income they are (presumably) going to look hard at where they spend it. It's not just that though, currency fluctuations have caused havoc for players in some countries. Take UK players, a few months ago £10 would get you $21, so 210 ped...
  5. Miller

society names

Well they don't own the word supremacy... It would be a bit rude of you if you'd called it "Supremacy Elite" or something but you're just using a word, a word already used in-game for a set of armour... :confused:
  6. Miller

The feel good factor.

The poll is a bit skewed in favour of being negative but by the seems of these answers so are people's general opinions :silly2: I reached the goals I wanted to reach and with the RL economy making depositing harder and withdrawing more attractive I sold up and raised a nice few pennies in...
  7. Miller

Question: Profit in Entropia? Please Vote

I've just withdrawn my assets (steady on :wtg: ) and it's a total of around 50-60% more than I put in. That includes profit (and loss) from hunting, inflation on gear and skills. The fluctuation in the strength of the GBP versus the USD means I'm also withdrawing a decent figure more than I...
  8. Miller

Selling: Full Vigilante M +1.15k, 6As

+1100 total? I'd ideally like this gone in the next 24 hours so please make an offer! :)
  9. Miller

Selling: Event bits & pieces; Cooking Pot, numerous Logs and Piece of Paper

With everything else sold I no longer have use for these things: Cooking Pot - Looted from an Umbra during the event-thing. Only five have passed through auction and sold for about +220. Please post any offers Doctor's Logs 1,2,3,4 and 7 - Looted from a variety of Argo these things have been...
  10. Miller

Whoops, I clearly meant to have the prefix "selling" not "buying" :D
  11. Miller

Hey all, Selling my Vigilante armour for +1,150. If bought for that price you can have a set of seven 6A plates for TT value. If you wish to bid lower that's fair enough but I don't think it's an unfair price. Any offer lower than +1,150 will not get the 6As for TT price. I can sell the...
  12. Miller

Selling: All of my skills - and cake

Sorry folks but apart from the few bits on auction it's all sold... I had a lot more interest in this than I expected so I'm sorry if some of you missed out. Best of luck all!
  13. Miller

If you have PMed me I WILL reply but I am trying to deal with them one at a time to stop me getting confused as I'm very slow lately :laugh:
  14. Miller

Not really, I can run Crysis at "Ultra" or Crysis Warhead at "Enthusiast" with 8xAA and 16xAF just fine so I know how well it will run :silly2: This is a screenie I took before I bought the full game but you get the idea http://millerphotography.co.uk/uploads/crysisterrain.jpg And if the new...
  15. Miller

:D Maybe but unlikely... Admittedly I quit two years ago and came back last December but tbh my IRL health played a big role in that. Health is not an issue in the same way now, I simply don't enjoy playing the game and having just built a nice high-powered computer where fun is concerned there...
  16. Miller

I'm not really bothered about getting the highest possible amount, there's an awful lot to type out when I can just plod my way through ESIs and dump them on auction - it's just if anyone would like some skills then I have a few to pick from :silly2: Several have already gone, courage, anatomy...
  17. Miller

The cake is a lie! :silly2: Anyway, I'm selling all of my skills and I'm not really sure how best to go about it :scratch2: Perception is already gone, which leaves 82,955 skills left with a TT value of 1,391 PED... I can't really say much more than that, if you're interested in skills...
  18. Miller

Selling: Ghost M with Serum feet +100

Howdy folks, Selling six parts of Ghost M with Serum feet (approx 40 ped TT on them) for +100. The Ghost is full TT, the Serum compliments it perfectly. I don't think that price is too high but if so, make an offer.
  19. Miller

GFX help needed with drivers????

You should be able to check what date your BIOS is from and what motherboard you have by clicking Start, then clicking Run and typing in "dxdiag" (press enter when you've typed that). You should see something like: System Model: P5Q-E BIOS: BIOS Date: 08/20/08 12:13:18 Ver: 08.00.14
  20. Miller

The BIOS (Basic Input Output System) is like a microscopic little version of Windows that controls some of the most key features of your computer. When you turn your computer on it's your BIOS (amongst other things, including small giraffes) that makes sure all your hardware is where it should...
  21. Miller

If your motherboard is older than the graphics card (older as in the times they were released, not when you bought them) make sure you have the latest BIOS update installed. If something you read is saying about a driver conflict between your Realtek stuff and Nvidia drivers also make sure your...
  22. Miller

Selling: A105 x2 and Gremlin M (Serum feet)

Everything's sold, thanks guys :)
  23. Miller

I can sell the Gremlin complete with feet if required. If I do that though I will not include the Serum feet :)
  24. Miller

Amps are sold. Accepting offers on the Gremlin, I'm not after a fortune :)
  25. Miller

EDIT: Can sell the Gremlin as completely full if required Howdy folks, Clearing out the cobwebs so to speak so I'm selling a few bits: Omegaton A105 +2.1k Omegaton A105 +2.1k If you buy both amps together then +4.1k Gremlin M (Face, shins, thighs, harness, arms, gloves) with Serum feet (47...
Back