Search results

1. A

Limited vs Unlimited Armor - an Essay by Legends

Angel is a mid level armor at best these days. Ghost is a trash noob armor... Arkon
  2. A

Wss/hog geae

That's right I'm curious, why they trying to fire sell? Loot 2.0 has changed the game. It's changed the system. Are they the first to adapt? Already figured out the new system? Or are they trying to recoup peds before it's too late? Here it is there are multiple "uber" items up for grabs...
  3. A

Selling: unL gears

1st page bump I like firball!
  4. A

1st page. I like frisbees
  5. A

M83 t9.4 Become relevant in PvP or hunt eco on prots and many of the slow moving mobs in game. SB: 35k ped BO: 45k ped May have a hyper204 available with the sale of the gun. Eon M full set all t2.9 Hunt eco with 5bs, or tackle any robot in game solo. Add some plates and you can do some PvP...
  6. A

Creature Control Capsule: Reclaimer I3-TF

Don't TT it. I know someone that may be interested in it.
  7. A

Is THIS really the game we are playing?

Last time it was a hatetrain like this it was because of the terminator and eventwinnings so I sold the gun to try and get rid of the focus just to let me enjoy what I love the most and that is to play this game and hang out with the peole I like in here. This time the solution isnt as obvious...
  8. A

Is THIS really the game we are playing?

Spot on and in before ban
  9. A

Curious about Robot Wave Events e.g. Fort Lahar

Another reason to continue shooting is the quicker the early stages go the harder the boss will be. Allowing for better multipliers if you believe in that loot theory.
  10. A

life steal coat (M)

Stelious, there is 4 male coats I believe. One belongs to LB one is on fryer. Doch has the third, forget the other 1. I haven't heard of one being sold except maybe fryer. Last one sold for about 70k. I don't believe it's worth that but life steal is pretty freaking nice. I'd value it closer to...
  11. A

Help: Q for anyone, especially for hunters with TEN weapons

Call me lazy but I'm not reading all the replies... That said, MA stated in the past the Unlimited weapons in general will break enhancers less often then L. They also said consuption will depend on how much affect they give to the weapon. My m83 hardly breaks enhancers as it fires slow and is...
  12. A

Entropedia.info

Entropedia.info had been somewhat out dated the last few years but was still very very useful. That said it has been offline for over a week now. Can we get someone to manage and take care of the site for once? I mean at least allow the info to be seen... Arkon
  13. A

[Earth Shock Trooper (F,L)]

Worth is in the eye of the beholder and buyer. MA has always stood by not changing stars on items. So they just removed it from being bought anymore. Combat tokens were well above 500% to get this armor. Now combat tokens drop in price while est rises. That said this armor is worth far more...
  14. A

Selling: TerraMaster 8 Gold Rush Tier 2.9 !!!

Wow, just wow, I hope he accepts a small reward and saved face for your sake gewitter. That said I offer tt+1816 so I can return the finder to gewitter.
  15. A

Price check on a full (M) Eon set

Value is in the eye of the beholder. I have the highest tiered set of eon in game. This may leave me to be a bit biased. This set isn't cheap to tier and is fairly hard to find a full set for sale. Leaving me to believe that there's a fairly large range in price. T0- 17-24k T1- 22-29k T2-...
  16. A

Full TT Earth Shock Trooper armor (M,L)

At 1500 peds you don't even cover the cost of combat tokens... Better luck next time...
  17. A

Price for Plot deed 20x40 ?

Believe the one on forum was for a 40×40?
  18. A

Healing during migration

The time frame you offer may be difficult to get healers, someone grinding out eomon don't usually hunt for an hour and walk away. Often times you'll find that people binge hunt for 2-3 hours take a break and repair, wash repeat. That said you might find some more casual hunters or someone...
  19. A

Question: Combat Tokens and Daily Tokens usage ..

... Combat tokens: Drop in wave events. Drop from eomon. Drop from old Fred. Drop from mulciber. Drop from vortex the purifier. Your missing lots. I'm sure I missed a few.
  20. A

PC: Adj / imp / mod Armor Plating sets 5B / 6A

Currently the mod 6a doesn't exist as a set. I don't think imp exists. Most people won't make the 6a when they can make the 5b.
  21. A

Price on Jaguar and Salamander

These armors are styled to defend totally different mobs. Maybe a better comparison would be jag vs tiger or boar(adj boar)? That said: Jag 6-7k Adj jag 9-10k Boar 1.5-2.5k Adj boar(depending mats) 4-5k Tiger 9-10k Salamander 2-4k Sga ed 3-4k Prices vary in tier and are all for M sets This...
  22. A

Achievement: 10k Spiders ~ Stage V done! :)

Grats mac, I'll miss seeing you at takuta!!! Good luck on the next mission. Arkon
  23. A

Selling: armors / mining /guns / armor plates some unique items more

I'm not even the seller and I find the price you offer for cetus as a swift kick to the shins... Just my 2ped Bump for some sweet gear though
  24. A

PC: Eon (M)

Most people that have this set aren't looking to sell atm. Making the price stay fairly stable. I recently bought my t2 set at 35k, and another t1-2 set went for about 33I I'm items to a socmate. The tiering cost for eon is ridiculous. Making tiered sets worthwhile. I'd say at t0 29k is prolly...
Back