Search results

1. TunerS

Selling: Storage sale

Items can be received on Calypso. Make an offer! S.I. H.E.A.R.T. T1.8 (149,160,162,140,72,148,100,91,73) Vivo T1 T1.3 (149,151,139,130,156,136,110,144,92) Sollomate Opalo T3.3 (134,86,121,119,54,133,65) M2100 T1.1 (146,128,139,142,129,144,77,119,129) Cyrene HUB only item: Turrelion Spec First...
  2. TunerS

Selling: WolperTinger

Selling two WolperTinger pets. Yes! It can fly! :wtg: First one is Level 11 already. Can be summoned on other planets. At level 14 it will unlock 10% Pet and Taming skill gain. To train the pet to Level 11 it took 1700 Nutrio Bars. Second pet is completely fresh. Post your offers here...
  3. TunerS

Info: Spreadsheets for Entropia

This hopefully will become a thread with a lot of useful google spreadsheets for hunting, trading, crafting or for whatever else it might be needed. But first of all I would like to ask you all what do you think about spreadsheet where you could setup your hunting gear with all attachments...
  4. TunerS

Info: Cyrene database - maps, missions, combinations etc.

Hi everyone! Just wanted to post a link to my Cyrene guide collection in here. The reason is really simple - players don't like to keep up with so many forums so they miss out on valuable information from time to time. I have seen a lot of players who visit Cyrene and want to do certain things...
  5. TunerS

Selling: Welding Wire Blueprint (L) bulk cheap

Selling Welding Wire Blueprint (L) bulk Total TT: 119.78 PED SB: 110% BO: 150% Current: 130% Min bid increment: +1% I will wait 3 days once SB is met before selling to the highest bidder.
  6. TunerS

Complete Resource Gathering guide

Some of you might know me from Cyrene forum. The rest of you...if you are not on Cyrene at the moment or going to visit it soon...don't worry, you didn't miss anything important. These past few weeks I have been harvesting trees most of my ingame time. It surprised me that there are so many...
  7. TunerS

Selling: Adj. Pixie, Ghost, Pixie, .5B, .2A, Jamjoon Massacre, Dung

Selling these items. PM in forum, NOT in game! Adjusted Pixie - TT 28.6 + 61 PED - SOLD Arm Guards - 0.4 Face Guard - 1.2 Foot Guards - 0.7 Gloves - 0.3 Harness - 1.4 Shin Guards - 0.5 Thigh Guards - 1.2 Ghost (w/o Foot Guards) - TT 302 + 80 PED - SOLD Arm Guards - 0.6 Face Guard - 0.8 Gloves...
  8. TunerS

Selling: Armors, plates and more

Selling my last items. For faster response please PM me with your offers in forum or post them in this thread. I'm not logging in game that much anymore. Items with set SB will be sold to the highest bidder after 3 days once SB is met. We can arrange the trade on Calypso or Cyrene. I will...
  9. TunerS

Selling: Turrelion Settler clothing (full sets TT+80 PED)

I'm selling Turrelion Settler clothing sets. Multiple male and female sets are available. Price is TT+80PED for full set (any genre). It is known that this clothing will be required to access special Cyrene missions. Full clothing sets will be required to get access to these missions. Male...
  10. TunerS

Selling: Cyrene loot

Selling Cyrene loot. You can find combine formulas here and most of the blueprint list in here. SB = TT BO = make me an offer Min BID: +1PED Location: Cyrene Auction will run 7 days after SB is met for specific material. Low Grade Scrap 3137 94.11PED Low Grade Electronic Component 462...
  11. TunerS

Selling: Full Ghost (F) set (including ul foot guards)

Selling full Ghost (F) set with following tiers Face Guard: 1.9 Harness: 2.9 Arm Guards: 2.8 Gloves: 1.5 Thigh Guards: 2.8 Shin Guards: 2.2 Foot Guards: 1.0 Total TT: 348 PED SB: TT+350 PED BO: TT+400 PED
  12. TunerS

Selling: Enkidd Howler S.4 UL SIB Rifles

Selling Enkidd Howler S.4 UL SIB Rifles. Link to entropedia for weapon stats. Price: TT+95PED Offer stands till stocks last...plentiful PM or find me in game if you want to buy one.
  13. TunerS

Selling: Trading Spreadsheet in Google Docs

If you have any questions or want to buy it - PM me in this forum or find me in game - Sniper TunerS Eagle. I can modify this spreadsheet if needed and also create similar spreadsheets for hunters, miners and crafters. Start Bid: 200PED - standard version Buyout: depends on additions
  14. TunerS

Entropia Universe on SoundCloud

Did i missed it or something? https://soundcloud.com/entropiauniverse There is a banner on the left sidebar on the planetcalypso website - my account.
  15. TunerS

Selling: Ripper Hide Armor Plate (L)

I'm selling Ripper Hide Armor Plate (L) sets. Total TT value of 1 plate is 75.00PED. Total TT for full set (7 pieces) is 525.00PED. Stats: As you can see it's very similar to Armor Plating Mark.3E (L). Comparison with other plates against heavy burn damage mobs. 12 plates on SALE! Only...
  16. TunerS

Selling: Ready to click crafting package

Hi! I'm selling ready to click package to craft Ripper Hide Armor Plate (L). This package includes all materials (including blueprint itself) to do 60 clicks. NOTE: Professional Requirement for the blueprint is only Level 10.0 Armor Engineer NOT Level 15.0 TT value of one click is 15.02 PED...
  17. TunerS

HoF: My first hunting HOF

It's been over 4 years and today i finally got my first hunting HOF. Didn't really expect it as returns lately were good even without it so maybe i just got lucky. Anyway, another goal completed :coffee: Posted also on Cyrene forum.
  18. TunerS

Pricecheck: Ripper Hide Armor Plate (L)

One of Cyrene armor plates (craftable). By the stats looks like the best plate against SEGs. Total TT: 75.00PED Total TT value for 1 click is 14.70PED. Total TT+MU value for 1 click atm is approx. 30-31PED. Would like to know your opinion about how much it could be worth.
  19. TunerS

Info: Fruit, stone, dung walking contest on Planet Cyrene

Hi everyone! Just wanted to let you know that i'm hosting an event on Planet Cyrene forum. Everyone is welcome to participate. More info on Cyrene forum - http://cyreneforum.com/threads/the-great-walking-competition.1010 :wtg:
  20. TunerS

SniperTunerS stream goes online

I decided to start streaming again. Nothing big since I'm on a very low budget but some people might find it entertaining and useful. twitch.tv/snipertuners Feel free to ask any questions about the game and I will try to answer them if I can. You can also visit my guides that I made, mostly...
  21. TunerS

Highest tiered UL TT items in game

Hi. Just out of curiosity wanted to make this list to see who have the highest tiered UL TT items. I hope other players will help me with providing information about these items. To qualify an item you need to provide screenshot where item info window with name and tier level is visible. Also...
  22. TunerS

Selling: Scout Harness (M) with all tiers above 127

Hi, i recently got my hands on this Scout Harness. Few days later after i got it i checked tier rates and was kinda surprised how high they are. I'm probably not going to use it while i don't have full armor set so wanted to check maybe someone wants to buy or rent it for tier testing? :)...
  23. TunerS

Is there a demand for loot return tracking spreadsheets?

Just a simple question about spreadsheet usage in loot return tracking. How many of you use excel or google docs to keep track on your returns? I'm sure that most of you know how to use all necessary excel functions to make your own spreadsheets but wanted to ask it anyway - how many of you...
  24. TunerS

Achievement: Looted first ESI

I decided to try some Traeskerons today and also finish mission where you need to kill 100 of them (4 Tokens as a reward). I just had a feeling they will drop some good loot for me today....and I was right :yay: From 167PED run I got 215PED loot + 13.47PED ESI. The biggest surprise was that ESI...
  25. TunerS

Some suggestions

Killed creature counter Could be something similar to Iron mission creature counting but only with no prizes. Player could visit NPC and take a mission for specific creature counting. The reason for this is simple - sometimes it is useful to know how many which creatures you have killed so far...
Back