Search results

1. R

omg i got !!!!! !

thats my girl ;) Give all the guys what they diserve :D
  2. R

50k+ Losses

First post bout this I acctualy like and I couldnt agree more. Its a good notice for newcommers to se that things might turn very very bad sometimes. Hope your luck improves man
  3. R

DFA Doin it HoggyStyle on Sunday Bloody Sunday!!!

Love the lineup on that last one :). Nice work guys :)
  4. R

MindArk can't fix this?

Yeap gotta tell support from A ti Z or nothing will be done bout it. Explain why he cannot be kicked (The LG and so on and that that no longer exist so he should be moved out of society) Explain it completely sort of speak :). That usualy helps for me :)
  5. R

My first solo Uber hof :)

wooohooo DF ffs, gratz man, or woman, looks like you got that nice hof now, thats fucking nice you know. now we just can see what happens next? maybe a ATH? Cheers Your noob Ros And give me + rep, so i can see what i have writed when im sober tomorrow.. now i gonna snuggle whit a cute girl...
  6. R

EU will execution

Thx Si time to put some more stuff in me will then :D
  7. R

AUCTION - My outfit

dumdidum 735
  8. R

Neconu Jaw - Price Check...

This gotta be the best auktion thread ever. We have drama we have cash throw some sex in here and consider this a free bump ;)
  9. R

AUCTION - My outfit

Well consider this a bump and when do we end? :)
  10. R

AUCTION - My outfit

Well cant live with myself otherwise. 700
  11. R

What makes you deposit to play now?

After thinking this one through real much the answer is easy. Im insane
  12. R

Armor upgrade question: Best modest upgrade from Vigi?

I acctualy have gotten some decent results using ghost / 6A plates. As i lended my Vigi to a m8 I had to try it and a WG 6 was easy prey with that. Also the ghost in itself is a good armor esp if you team hunt as that kinda takes away the decay issue a lill bit more and that is still imo the...
  13. R

Hmm would this work

Yes but we are not able to tell if the person owns a GC atm. Thats a lill what im after here :)
  14. R

Hmm would this work

True but then make it for goldcard owners then. Aint that easy to hack someone with GC and then it will still fill its purpose. Havent heard bout anyone getting hacked as of yet thou.
  15. R

Hmm would this work

Ive been thinking bout a system for some time that would be easy for MA to implement without so much issues. We do have trust issues in this game that comes from not beeing able to ID ppl irl so on so on. We al know the drill MA cannot give out personal info etc etc. But when meeting ppl ingame...
  16. R

Animal parts

Hehe feels like someone have some hungover time ;). GL m8 cu tonight and call it a bump
  17. R

Reilly Boots

Pay to Play m8 ;). Bumpidi
  18. R

you know your drunk when...

Im never to drunk. Serisosly never. Atleast not as I can remember. Thou I know I am to sober when I can lay flat down on the floor without holding on to anything
  19. R

B:> Ultra-Cold Fabric

Would assume ya already saw it but still it was one in auktion yesterday :D
  20. R

Collecting armor

--using-- Ghost Rascal Vigilante Goblin --own for fashion-- Berserker Bodyguard Guardian Valiant Settler (dont know why still :D ) Shogun Gremlin Renegade Gnome Preadetor Kobold Pioneer (btw if anyone find the BP not (L) for arms give me a holler ;)) Pixie --working on-- Vindicator...
  21. R

Decent Society’s for a new player to consider joining

Delta Force acadamy www.deltaforcesoc.info
  22. R

PC Orca helmet bp

13 klicks Lv 4 armor 1 ignisium xx Holo modules xx something more cant rem easy anyways :D 1 Cold fabric thats the tricky part :D Anywasy used up the 13 klickers so now I have some orca helmets :D. On the other hand I now Have a new helmet bp with 7 klicks also orca
  23. R

PC Orca helmet bp

Title says it al. Orca helmet 13 tries left.
  24. R

Armor crafting test

Hmm soudns bout right. Almost only way imo is to HOF or global when doing armor. Always working quality on thoose. Al or nothing sort of speak. The skillgain is often good so kinda always get something atleast. But whne not profiting I often loose two thirds of what ive gambeld with from the start.
  25. R

My first pvp3 global

Maybe some kills shouldnt be bragged bout. but thats just me. Shooting of mining DFA members...... Well im pretty sure well meet in there in time if ya come back and maybe we can adjust some honor points for DFA ;)
Back