Search results

1. R

Hmm would this work

Ive been thinking bout a system for some time that would be easy for MA to implement without so much issues. We do have trust issues in this game that comes from not beeing able to ID ppl irl so on so on. We al know the drill MA cannot give out personal info etc etc. But when meeting ppl ingame...
  2. R

PC Orca helmet bp

Title says it al. Orca helmet 13 tries left.
  3. R

Armor bp drops now

Wel need a spot to gather some intell :)) After the new BP drops with L ive tried some armor crafting again. Started out today with a settler shins. After 500 klicks the drops have been Settler shin guards Drops: Bodyguard arms (L) Bodyguard Shins Explorer harness Pioneer shins (L) Pioneer...
  4. R

Selling armors

Selling of these full male armors Full berserker Full Guardian Full bodyguard Full Valiant
  5. R

Bluprint auktion

Considering selling off some of my finished blueprints, in a bulk prefebly but can also consider single selling if the price is right. Wont sell unless the total is decent. Here they are Basic filters 100 qr Standard Damper bp 100qr Basic Processor 100 qr Basic Tubes 100 qr Either post...
  6. R

Buying imp fap

Looking for a seller of an improved fap. PM if ya have one for sale.
  7. R

Event help

Got a question bout events. What happens to the ammo money if you do not use accumalate ammo? Is the money sent to the maker of the event or will it go back to mindark?
  8. R

Price check help

Im looking to find some about street prices on crafted full armors. The ones im curios about are Bodyguard Explorer Guardian Renegade Berserker Valiant Trooper If anyone got any clue on their value it would be much apriciated.
  9. R

The war on pirates continue :)

This is an ongoing debate in sweden atm and its scary to se somedays :) Yesterday the police stormed a server park in sweden taking EVERY server in the park about 200 :). of those only a few belonged to the ppl the police was targeting :). The rest were other community sites and company sites...
  10. R

Is this new?

The login server has reached ithe maximum allower amount of participants please try to login later. Got this just now after beeing boted from the server and tried to logg back on. Please MA dont do the NZ tune please do not make "gold user can logg in al the time no matter how many that are...
  11. R

ATM cards

Hmm didnt se any other threads on this so gotta ask a lill. If im understanding this correctly we should first pay 250 ped for the card then 35 ped everymonth + ON TOPP OF that 35 ped for EVERY transaktion made with this card, is this really right or am I missunderstanding this? Something...
  12. R

Crafter question

After this new VU I noticed something a lill od about crafting. When putting in a lv1 1qr bp and then putting in a lv3 1qr I get a difference in cos when using full condition. BUT When I tried this with 100 in qr on both the cos is exaktly the same. Is this a bugg or intended? is it the same...
  13. R

My first VU hunt

Well as expected alot of issues )=. FL is nice but got an issue with not seeing online ppl on topp. Anyways my first hunt was a disaster. I dont mind the loot beeing low its almost always like that for me in the new VUs first day. Target umbra. Well seems someone has stolen thier clothing...
  14. R

To society leaders.

After alot of rework with DFA after DF reached its limit in amount of recruits needed. DFA needed to rebuild and find some other ways then the ones we had from the start. Now we are up and running again and constantly working with newcommers to calypso. Currently we are looking for societys...
  15. R

Looking for society?

DFA has for some time has its doors basicly locked down due to alot of reconstruckting in everything . Now we are opening thoose doors again with the purpose of taking in new recruits and help them on there way to become strong calypsians. WHat is DFA al about? Well we are here to give you the...
  16. R

Looking for a miner soc to deal with

Sick and tired of trying to find decent pricing on minerals and ores to craft with. Im now looking for miner soces that can handle medium sized orders a few times a week. Sizing like 1k cald ingots and such. We decide on a price and a time and we make it happen :). Anyone intrested send me a...
  17. R

Eula were?

I dont have PE installed here and have some need of the EULA does anyone know were to find it online?
  18. R

Were does me ped go? :)

Ok some backgroun. Before al my umbra hunts for some reason I always throw a pec in the well at the camp :). call me superstitius but this has so far given 2 team globals at 200 ped and one single global at 130 + a fap 50 and that in like 10 umbra hunts ;). Well anyway before the single global i...
  19. R

Hmm cash protection?

Ive been wondering about this for a lill while. bout a month back a good m8 of mine stopped playing cause well he feelt MA was robbing him. (taming buggs lost alot of ped on that). That togheter with several other smaller buggs costed him a few thousand peds. So he asked MA about it and basicly...
  20. R

Unlocking MMS

Hmm im a lill curios about this one. Spoken to alot of ppl about this and its stated to release at about 4k of handgun and rifle togheter or somewere around that. Well I unlucked mine at 400 HG and 1500 rifle... Hmm any idea on why anyone? Not complaining love MMS :). But mearly curios
  21. R

Hunt of Times

This is something ive been thinking about for a long time. It has a downside that kinda makes it hard thou :). It would take MAs involment. Well anyway here it goes. Every month MA will gather say 10 teams consisting of 8 players that have signed up in each team. The teams will al pay a small...
  22. R

Selling ME

Selling ME any amount for 350%. For ppl that need more then that we can negotiate the price. Just send me a Pm
Back