Search results

1. Mr.Pirate

uImbibe - Video Tutorial Hosting

Well a few of my friends started this website - www.uimbibe.com uImbibe is primarily a tutorial hosting website. What's so special about our website? You get paid for your videos! In our next update, we will be adding a 'donate' button and users will be able to donate any sum of money for your...
  2. Mr.Pirate

Buying: Vehicle Repair Kit RK - 5 BP (L)

BUYING Vehicle Repair Kit RK - 5 BP (L) paying 1o,000% - negotiable, pm with offers pm me with your offers BUYING ALL YOUR ORES/ENMATTS @ Great Rates!
  3. Mr.Pirate

Buying: Vehicle Repair Kit RK - 5 BP (L)

wrong forum....sry...pls lock!
  4. Mr.Pirate

Servers down??

Are the servers down? my internet is fine (checked with 2 different connections), cant start up entropia, goes to agreement, then shows me unable to connect window. Location - India
  5. Mr.Pirate

Pirate's Trading Services

Hi, I've been a trader in Entropia for around 3 years now. Lots of miners have always asked me if i had a site where all my rates are displayed, so after a loooooong delay, here is my humble website piratesfootlocker.tk please do visit it and check my rates out, i try to maintain a high...
  6. Mr.Pirate

A better trade window perhaps

I've been trading in EU for almost 2 yrs now and i hang around the trade window a lot. I personally feel MindArk could've have done better with the new trade window. So in math class (my teacher really sucks!)last week, i drew a trade window of my own..maybe MA will take some of my ideas...
  7. Mr.Pirate

Help: Cant patch 10.0.8

Hello, Everytime EU tries to patch version 10.0.8, it goes to the C++ window and starts to hang. When i close the C++ window and try again EU starts downloading the VU again! I have tried to re-install EU and still the same thing occurs when i try to patch. Please Help.
  8. Mr.Pirate

Pirate's Investment Fund

Hi all, About a month back i started an investment fund for trading. (refer original post here) I have had approximately 12k peds in my card and i have been able to cycle it atleast 4 times a week. Since i am gonna be on for longer hours now i would be able to take in more investments. Also...
  9. Mr.Pirate

Pirate Vs. Ghenu

Hi, Im Mike Pirate Vic , im a trader For years the ore/enmatt market has been Dominated by Ghenu Lebanner, he need some competition, a.k.a ME From now on, i will give Ghenu's rates or more. For this i will need the help of miners, crafters and investors. Miners Sell me your ores I will also...
  10. Mr.Pirate

Pirate Vs. Ghenu

Hi, Im Mike Pirate Vic , im a trader For years the ore/enmatt market has been Dominated by Ghenu Lebanner, he need some competition, a.k.a ME :wtg: From now on, i will give Ghenu's rates or more. For this i will need the help of miners, crafters and investors. Miners :tower: Sell me your...
Back