Search results

1. addz

FYI: Gold Rush Bug, an hour is 59 minutes long apparently

Came across this interesting little bug today during my stream. Not sure what school you guys went to but I was taught that there is 60 minutes in an hour. It seems that at the end of each hour the timer in the Gold Rush cat 3 mission shaves a minute off. It appears that the time on the...
  2. addz

Selling: Fi/Ra/Co Evil, Modified

Fi/Ra/Co Evil, Modified, Great UL amp +3400 stats here SOLD http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Attachment&id=157
  3. addz

Addz has made the best diggy diggy hole stream ever! Terra amp 10 go brrrrrr

It's time Terra amp 10s go brrrrrrr Lets diggy diggy hole To ARMS! www.Twitch.TV/KingAddz
  4. addz

Selling: DOA Slugstorm T10

Selling this DOA Slugstorm T10, a great gun at a great price range and the very weapon that I used last migration to score a 43k Eomon. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=1242 I paid 36k for it at T9 so looking for around that price range, taking offers pending a possible...
  5. addz

Selling: Armor Plating: Armor Plating Mk. 8A, SGA Edition

1 Full set of 7 plates for sale 5k BO Slightly better than an imp 5B not quote as good as mod and at a fraction of the price. stats here: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Plating&id=32
  6. addz

43131 Ped Eomon

Happened just now, live on stream. It's 3am my hands are still shaking and I don't think I'm going to sleep much tonight. Here is the Vod Crazy
  7. addz

Selling: Emik X5 Tier 10

With migration on the way you're going to want a dps bump to take on those bog eomon. I've used this in the past to hunt eomon stalkers and prowlers. I'm looking to sell this badboy, maxes out at level 56 and hits like a truck. DPS better than the LAW 50 or M83 These numbers are at T10 with...
  8. addz

Selling: Mayhem Trauma Amplifier 3

Selling one of the only 10 [Mayhem Trauma Amplifier 3] in game. List of weapons compatible with +75 dmg ( red just under 150 native dmg but acceptable ) BO 14k I may consider some items in trade drop me a PM and we can see what we can work out.
  9. addz

Price Check Imp / Mod FAP

Looking into an imp/mod fap soon and was wondering what prices are like at the moment? Probably the regular versions since they are probably slightly cheaper. If you have any insight drop it here. Thanks
  10. addz

Crypto mining rig building stream

Something a bit out of the ordinary today. Going to build a crypto currency mining rig which I know a few people here have had an interest in. If you want tune in come and watch over at www.twitch.tv/KingAddz EDIT: Here is a link to the saved livestream for anyone who missed it Building a...
  11. addz

Buying: Buying BC-80 Augmented

Looking to buy one of these, if you have one for sale please shoot me a pm with details on current tier, TIR and asking price. Thanks, Addz
  12. addz

Buying: Halloween Ring 2019

Looking for one of these rings, Purchase will be all PEDs Show me whats out there
  13. addz

FYI: Addz has made the best stream ever.

Just saying... maybe check it out Twitch.TV/KingAddz Giveaways, Big Game Hunting and Dhampyre Dancing! Every Wednesday night and sometimes other nights whenever the hell I feel like it.
  14. addz

The REAL president

So I saw this today and thought it was a bit funny. This bit here "We will work towards a constitutional amendment strictly forbidding pay-to-win microtransactions" Probably trouble for EU good thing this guy isn't a serious candidate lol
  15. addz

Need help with account access

I need some help getting access to my account and connecting it to my avatar again. If there is someone from EL that would be the best person to contact or if the correct person here is reading this can they contact me. Cheers, Addz
  16. addz

Selling: Cld

I have a purchase that needs to be in ped only so 28 of these have to go. Shoot me a pm if you want some, better price if you buy more blah blah blah, you know the drill ;)
  17. addz

Buying: PoE (M) Full Set

Looking for a set of this pending some other stuff that is currently selling in another thread. PM me with your tiers and a price if you have this for sale Cheers, Addz
  18. addz

Selling: Eco Rifle, Armour Plates, Adj FAP

So I have some things in my storage that have been gathering dust during my recent hiatus that I'm looking to move and free up some peds. Armour Plates Armor Plating Mark.7A, SGA Edition Details here...
  19. addz

Omegaton M61A5 Adjusted

I may be looking at parting with this little beasty in my move to full blp weaponry. Fantastic weapon for PvP and one of the most eco weapons in the game. Only 4-5 are believed to exist though i currently only have tabs on 3 :confused: If anyone is interested in buying or could hazard a guess...
  20. addz

7a SGA Plates

I have a full set of 7a SGA plates that are getting rather dusty Looking for a pc, anyone whose sold them recently please let us know :)
  21. addz

Scam Email, or legit?

So this landed in my email today. Given that it looks very, very suspicious I was just wondering if someone can verify if it is legit or not :scratch2: When i hit reply it seems that the email has originated from noreply@entropiauniverse.com Which begs the question, if it is not a...
  22. addz

wooo New intercepts September 1st

2 Seperate batches Batch 1 Intercept: 0x8E1B75988EB6FEF6F60FD011FE7AFFAE22C53F8F Intercept: 0x644469BF41DD1CA5F5 Batch 2 Intercept: 0x646F7AFD5A8DDDFE3961BEFFD3EB73C9C63FBF6EB463EDB6F3AADB0F Intercept: 0xCE4F6750160B37D6E86F6DE22AEE5FD86D29EDB2B2 Intercept: 0x39BECC4A5BD Get to it peeps :)
  23. addz

UL Vehicle or UL Blueprint?

UL Vehicle or UL Blueprint? Just a hypothetical, Would you rather have... A) An Unlimited blueprint that crafts Limited Vehicles or B) A Limited blueprint that crafts Unlimited Vehicles Assume that nobody else would have either of them and assume 20 clicks on the (L) Blueprint Vote in...
  24. addz

Buying: SIB BLP Pistols UL

Im looking for something to hunt drones with in the nakey. Im thinking along the lines of a Svempa T5 UL or a GeoTrek H40 Brody UL. I don't have much of an idea on what these are worth at the moment so suggestions are welcome. Also advice on either weapons as well as random bumps and info on...
  25. addz

Selling: Adapted Vivo T15 UL

As the title says I'm selling one of these badboys since ive now skilled through its range and moved up :) Unfortunately I screwed up and repaired it too much :( (currently 2870ped) On the plus side you will probably never need to repair it. SOLD Enjoy :)
Back