Search results

1. Spaceghost

Buying: Geotrek H41 Mina

Buying geotrek mina h41. Let me know what you got, how much TT is, and how much you are asking for it. Thanks!
  2. Spaceghost

Buying: [B]Shortblade or Longblade)[/B]

BUYING BICAK BLIX, KESMEK BETT , KILIC VASS or some other UL like that. So UL Shortblade or Longblade. Msg me current TT and price if you got one you want to sell. Preferrably cheaply. Not looking for L ones. Thanks!
  3. Spaceghost

Buying: [B]SGA Beast[/B]

Buying Beast second golden age ( SGA ) version. Send me a msg w price if u have one u want to sell. Thanks.
  4. Spaceghost

Buying: Decent non-L pistol/carbine/rifle, laser/blp

Looking to get some new hunting gear such as: omegaton ep-41 , ep-50 , m2910 , m2930 , Justifier mk-v , mk-IV , starkhov as-147 , vat-120 , vat-110 etc. You get the idea, something that doesnt suck too much, isn´t L and comes with a favourable pricetag. The mk5 might be a little out of range...
  5. Spaceghost

Entropia let it rock: the newcomer proper

Thought it would be interesting to know what people think about our entry. Get a bit too invoved in ones own projects and might not really be objective :P . And if our ideas came across despite lackning premiere skills and special effects. All comments good or bad are appreciated :)...
Back