Search results

1. C

Whois giong to stop playing?

I was just wondering what happenend to the activity of people after VU 10 since some people claim that loot has gone worse (I"m one of them) and who just can't play because of the higher requirements
  2. C

The EIfund is dead??

hey im looking for a investment fund to invest in and was looking a bit on the website of Eifund but i dont see any recent messages their. could anyone please confirm that Eifund is still active or knows an other nice investment fund for me.
  3. C

help please

hey i got an geforce fx 5200 would i be able to run EU whit very low settings?? mine ram etc is good
  4. C

money problems??

hey people i just came up whit a simple idea which is 1 dollar = 100 ped?? this solves the most of the problems which people are whining about but for rich players like for example : john neverdie this could be an problem because his profit is /10. ok let me know what u think about this idea.
  5. C

Is this theory true?

hey I was looking on entropedia a bit and found this : Skill: Construction: Laser Weaponry Technology This skill affects your damage percentage for about 1% each 1600 levels on laser weapons. Mine question is is this theory true that it increases your damage if your LWT gets higher? and if...
  6. C

Wrong??

hey people I was just wondering if this info on Entropedia.info was wrong or not; Skill: Combat: Handgun Handgun is the ability to use one-handed ranged weapons in combat. This skill affects your hit %, but it does not affect your damage %. It has a significant effect on the professional...
Back