Search results

1. xillonz

First Deposit/Starter Pack.

Do you store/invest your money some place else, because I would say not putting your money in a bank account or something similar is a waste of money.
  2. xillonz

Would you still play for 95% Returns?

I think this is a good question to ask. I think we all know what would happen if there were very stable returns below 100% - a mass exodus from the game. Excluding things like community/friendship - I would gander that the primary reason anyone plays this game is the potential to profit -...
  3. xillonz

Coming back after a 4 year hiatus

so 10k worth maybe? (or not?) - but definately not 69k worth?
  4. xillonz

Coming back after a 4 year hiatus

I have also been on a break. Did deathy get $69k worth from the egg? What did he get, what was it worth?
  5. xillonz

Question: Jennifer's island beacon

I did it yesterday with my disciple. We did it the both of us armourless and with noob weapons (mine averaging 5dmg/shot, hers 3dmg/shot). We got through it easy enough, could have been a bit faster, and with a bit less healing if we used bigger weapons, but there might have been a bunch of...
  6. xillonz

Making an investment to start this game

To answer your other question, there are some more recent guides here: http://www.entropiauniverse.com/entropia-universe/beginners-guide/ including video guides that are pretty good. And there are more specific guides out there. Such as this one for how not to waste your money when hunting in...
  7. xillonz

Making an investment to start this game

As said before no one is gonna give out their secrets, but there are people out there who never deposit, and still seem to develop their character (which typically gets more and more expensive), so they are making money - it certainly can be done. Success in this game is probably a factor of...
  8. xillonz

Selling: Full M Paladin Armour

Splitting it is potentially an option - obviously the thighs are the important part and a full set sale is preferential. Post or PM me an offer for those two parts and I will see what I can do.
  9. xillonz

Entropia Universe Webshop Launch

I'm confused as to (at least in the webshop for established avatars) why it says buyers of the starter packs get extra avatar customisation. Presumably if we buy one, we dont get to go over our avatars again? If so...thats pretty nice of MA I guess. If not, why is it listed?
  10. xillonz

No buyer yet. Any feedback, do people think price is too high?
  11. xillonz

Entropia Universe Webshop Launch

Do the TT values of all the items add up to the appropriate $ value of the pack.
  12. xillonz

Best newbie set up for eco

I got the Xent Tech X3 + a102. Anyone have any thoughts on an eco finisher to go with this?
  13. xillonz

Still on sale.
  14. xillonz

Bump. To think that two years ago the thighs went for +1000 :(
  15. xillonz

Bumby. Surely a collector somewhere wants this, ask your soc mates?
  16. xillonz

Any interest. If the price is too high, feel free to make another offer and I will happily consider it.
  17. xillonz

Selling: Full M Paladin Armour. Selling for TT + 230 Or Near Offer. Currently at full TT (240.50 PED). Total price: PED 470 ONO. I am also looking to buy a Xent Tech Light Rifle X3 and an a102, so if you can put a good deal on that, you can pay in that + PEDS. Straight PEDs is good too.
  18. xillonz

Cheers for all the good info. I probably have enough for the scorpion, but it will probably dent my bankroll so much thats its not worth it. The X3+ a102 combo is looking good.
  19. xillonz

I've looked at the stats on that, and it looks pretty ideal, can anyone else recommend this weapon also? I'll see if I can get my hands on one tonight. Any thoughts on a FAP. Herb Box? SI HEART? T1?
  20. xillonz

I haven't played in a while and I have come back recently to find two new planets, 1 less planet being developed, loads of new missions, new chat system etc and I am a bit lost. I want to sell most of my junk in storage and do a large scale eco hunt (or as eco as I can get). I can't recall at...
  21. xillonz

Help my partner win a fashion competition

Thank you so much everyone. Can vote everyday. We are immensely greatful
  22. xillonz

Shouldn't need to. It might come up with a captcha to verify that you are human.. Hmmm.
  23. xillonz

Hey everyone. I haven't been able to play in a while due to my client refusing to update, despite uninstalling everything, downloading everything again etc which has been pretty annoying, but I miss my entropia community. Just posting here to see if I can get any extra help. My girlfriend has...
  24. xillonz

News about the special item !!!

For people who were not around then/haven't followed. Can someone explain the history, and why it has popped up now. What's the current event also?
  25. xillonz

Not worried about Diablo 3 anymore

A cylinder?
Back