Search results

1. alan0n

Uber: First Tower: 5048 PED Dur

Skilled to 34 prospector, chipped back to 1, then skilled back to 17 before my first one.
  2. alan0n

Question: Official MA Stance on Beacon loot after mini-patch?

I have looked around, but haven't seen any official posts from MA staffers about the absurdly lopsided loot still in beacons (IE: shoot 90 ped in ammo, take 10 in decay and get 8 ped back in loot). Also, while we are fishing for an official answer, why aren't beacons dropping yet? Even if the...
  3. alan0n

Uber: 1832 PED Leviathan Provider

Had a HoF on a hunt I stopped to run out for Sand King: Went back out to finish the hunt and got this one: Good hunting tonight.
  4. alan0n

The Hook

According to one of my old literary arts teachers, the second chapter must contain a hook to capture readers attention and create a desire to see a resolution in some situation. Since this is a blog focused on Entropia, one might expect the hook in the form of something interesting or unusual...
  5. alan0n

A catchy title for what will probably be a relatively inactive blog

Well Im bored so I figured that this would be a good time to start my Entropia blog. This is something I have meant to start for the better part of two years, and it is only just now getting done. If I were you, I would consider that a very good insight in to my personallity. Anyway; here is...
  6. alan0n

If you could change ONE thing in EU...

For the purpose of this thread let us say that you were given complete freedom to change one (and only one) thing in EU. The obvious answer is 'better loot' so lets just say that one is off limits. Me? I would change the chat system from its current incarnation to an unfocused tabbed chat...
  7. alan0n

Uber: 1081 PED Alferix

Click to enlarge Z20+104 Best thing about this HoF was it was on sbi's LA and netted me another 500 ped from the Allophyl Double Up event.
Back