Search results

1. Julian

Land Grab idea

What if all the noobs had rocket launchers and MF chips and they just lagged the sh*t oout of the place?
  2. Julian

Land Grab idea

I was just had an idea, why not get a soc of 200 people togethor before a land grab, only requirement is to own a long range gun such as a marber and some kind of short range gun or melee weapon that does an atypical damage type, and then everyone focus everyone on one land area. Think it would...
  3. Julian

World's longest thread

My birthday is saturday! I am going hangliding! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
  4. Julian

World's longest thread

That happens to me, and here is my proof: Wanna be gansta thinkin he's a wise guy, robbin a bank Hes a sock-em-in-the-eye-guy tank head mr. bonny and clyde guy look em in the eye he's not my kinda guy Dont as me why I am flying so high to the funk I fall into my new ride I am I am Majic on...
  5. Julian

Win 1k EFD: Guess the number of sweat bottles

This thread is so dead i forgot about it :P. Anyway, spongebob came closest with 495, the answer was 494. Thanks for playing!
  6. Julian

Not another "will I profit" journal thread!

The reason I assumed it was possible to break even is because I have done a couple dozen 30 PED runs and I usualy profit by about 5-6 PED. Keep in mind that this profit is smaller than the average profit sweating. IMO, it is definatley not possible to break even on mid range mobs, because there...
  7. Julian

lol thanks for that, my brain was a little numbed from a few hours of snable vaporisation. Let it be known that the return was 8 PED, not 8.25. Also, I should report that, although my skill gains were pretty small, they were not anywhere near as low as I expected, I even got a few lines of adj!
  8. Julian

Yep, you guessed it, I am camping on one mob and recording my loot/expenditures for a while. The spawn I have picked is the snable spawn N of camp caravan. This spawn is primarily snable males maturity young-old and snable females maturity young-mature, although I did see one male provider. The...
  9. Julian

Selling: 900 efd 1ped=400 efd today only!

Thanks Alien! Sold.
  10. Julian

Yep, I am at Nea's ATM
  11. Julian

sorry, its 9k EFD so 22.5 ped
  12. Julian

9000 efd 1ped=400 efd today only! I need a few ped QUICK, So I am putting some EFD up super cheap. This offer is for the next few hours only, so get it fast!
  13. Julian

Buying: EFD up to 300k.

I have 9k that I could sell. LMK.
  14. Julian

(pc) TT Value is too goddam high!?!

CE@, though long overdue, might bring some positive changes in this area, but I wouldn't count on it.
  15. Julian

no. :laugh:
  16. Julian

Uber: Finally something good (7k peds) after months of crafting!

I mean that your not a high level crafter:laugh::laugh:
  17. Julian

Uber: Finally something good (7k peds) after months of crafting!

Nice to see a low level player get a hof once in a while!
  18. Julian

Do you run prime 95 on your computer? I used to but it just takes to much resources and I can never predeict when I am going to be using the computer so I can schedule it when I wont be :P.
  19. Julian

Reputation Rankings

lol I should have read the last posts in this thread :ahh:
  20. Julian

Your avatar is awesome. You get EFD for that :P
  21. Julian

Is 200.000 Camels enough?

You should make an acheivements thread for this. Gratz!
  22. Julian

Info: New little sweat camp

This may be usefull ;) https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/sweating/145370-guide-anok-sellims-new-sweat-camp.html#post1796033
  23. Julian

Guide to Anok Sellims, the "new" Sweat Camp

Alright, I saw a thread about how people are sweating at Anok Sellims alot but there weren't really any directions to get to this "new sweat camp." Anyway, I thought I would make a little guide to getting there. Please excuse my use of other peoples pictures from the gallery, I didn't have time...
  24. Anok Sellims Tp Map

Anok Sellims Tp Map

''
  25. Julian

Reputation Rankings

Necro bump because... Well because its usefull and lots of newer people dont know about this thread!
Back