Search results

1. A

Selling: Fire Forge ARR 8000.

Wanting to sell my Fire Forge ARR 8000. Great Tagger, I prefer it over Bravo and it is more eco (I would say). It is tier 0.7 at the moment. Tier rates aren't the best, 58 92 70 69 75 155 162 70 91 89 TT Isn't full either, 60.20 PED. Markup is 662 PED, and I would be willing to let it go at...
  2. A

FYI: Anzak's TT items tier quest!

Hey all, decided to go on a little quest, to get all TT items to tier 10, except for settler (I hate the stuff!) and mining equipment (maybe later) Here's my stats so far: Item: Tier: Opalo SGA 0.5 M2100 0.0 Vivo-T1...
  3. A

Selling: Bulk Rascal Foot Guards (M)

I bet you all just loved my recent foot guards bulk thread, so I made another :wtg: Selling 29 Rascal Foot Guards. TT+2 ped per piece, TT+ 35 for the lot. Another perfect Deal for resellers! (Daily is +2.80) 444 Rascal Foot Guards (M) 1 1.90 PED STORAGE (Calypso) 445 Rascal Foot Guards (M) 1...
  4. A

Looking for: Emma Colorer Wright

Hey guys, I always see posts like this and I hoped I didn't ever have to make one :(. Earlier today I was advertising my colouring service in Twin Peaks. An avatar approached me and said he would like to use my colouring service, I soon learnt he wanted it for a friend. I have no reason to...
  5. A

Price Check : Some armours.

Hi, I am looking for the price of Full Boar, Bear and Nemesis (M). Thanks, Anzak
  6. A

Selling: Bulk of Pioneer Foot Guards (M)

Hi guys, Im looking to sell a bulk of pioneer foot guards. TT+25 for the lot, TT+1 for separate ones. PM me with your offers. The auction history is Monthly TT+1.25. 397 Pioneer Foot Guards (M) 1 0.52 PED STORAGE (Calypso) 398 Pioneer Foot Guards (M) 1 0.51 PED STORAGE (Calypso) 399 Pioneer...
  7. A

FYI: My Run to ESL (Documented)

Hi guys! Some of you may have noticed I have been inactive ingame and on the forums lately (though I doubt it :P ) and I want to come back with a big bang, so Im goign to be documenting my run to ESL, or level 14 Biotropic. Currently I am level 3.48 biotropic (pretty noobish) so I am going to be...
  8. A

Achievement: A good day :D

yesterday I was hunting corns and I unlocked a new skill :) Then to top it all off I got a global :D Then to top that off i got another one! Then to top THAT one off, I went and got yet ANOTHER one!! I r happy :wtg::wtg:
  9. A

HoF: We did it again :) (Levi HoF)

Back hunting the leviathans, and we do it again :D Expeditors Leviathan HoF Gratz to Macce, Aegon, Kat, JJ, Mak and ofc me ;) Unfortunately I missed Kat out from the screenie, I think she was behind my loot window :/ I r happy ;)
  10. A

HoF: A nice levi HoF!

Last night my soc, Expeditors, wanted to go for a hunt. I suggested Leviathans. looks like it was a good choice :yay::yay::yay: A nice oily HoF, congratz to Macce, JJ and ofc me ;)
  11. A

Omegaton FAP-69 SGA ed.

Hey guys, anyone know the price on this guy? +rep for any help Thanks!
  12. A

Teh epic joke thread

So.. as the title says.. this is *epic voice* Teh Epic Joke Thread *epic voice off* I'll start: BBC News - British student dies two weeks after falling from a balcony in Majorca. How high was that balcony!? :lolup::lolup::lolup: ok maybe that wasnt my funniest. Joke away!!
  13. A

Question: Easier to profit at the Oil Rig Or PvP4?

Well, as the title says: Is it Easyier to profit at Oil Rig or PvP4? With cars it's now easier for both the hunter and the hunted. Some good loot! But theres a chance of being looted. At oil rig about 10 ped every 10 minutes, with no chance of being looted. You decide
  14. A

Anzak's Tiering up service

Hello people! :tongue2: Why tier up your items when I can? I will tier all of your unL items up to tier 0.9 1.9 2.9 3.9 4.9 etc ;) I will tier your weapons, armour, mining equipment etc You have to pay for ammo (or probes!) (give me ammo or probes and I will use them up till there all gone...
  15. A

List of people that deserve the recognition armour.

List on 2nd post. Input from the community will help and I will update the list :D
  16. A

The Alphabetical Movie Game :D

I"ll start with Aliens Vs. Predators :yay: So the next film will start with B... and so on and so forth. When we get to Z we start again :yay:
  17. A

FYI: 2010 Bot (invasion) locations!

Decided to make a small post about this, to help the community :yay::yay: Port Atlantis: Steel Birds. A new robot! They spawn on the beach near to the shopping mall. Relatively hard. Hades Crater: Drone Elites. They spawn at our precious VU 2.0 bar (!). They are a HARD mob, you need a fapper or...
  18. A

Can you get any closer?

Yesterday Whilst liberating Hades, I found this claim. Anyone had a claim above this but below 50 ped? :eek::eek: With Markup though it was a nice 76 pedder :ahh: :yay::yay:
  19. A

Anzak's Going On Holiday :yay:

Tomorrow I'm going on my holidays :yay::yay::yay: Going to Cumbria (UK) otherwise known as The Lake District. Will be back in 11 days Have fun and get HoFs :yay::yay::yay:
  20. A

Achievement: Biggest Global To Date :yay:

http://www.livestream.com/anzak/video?clipId=pla_f051c5c2-5212-4653-ad41-2c371adbf4c5 Global is at time 4:40 :yay::yay:
  21. A

Question: Do the Crits outweigh the Misses?

Well, what do you think? Personally I get more misses than crits, but others can be different. Please post your ideas and thoughts Thanks :yay:
  22. A

FYI: 'Anzak The Entropia Hunter'

Hey guys! Having ago at those livestream things. Tell me whatcha think!! http://www.livestream.com/Anzak?t=384149
  23. A

Selling: Bear Shins (M,L) with UBER tier increase rate!

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=ArmorItem&name=Bear_Shin_Guards_%28L%29 Specs: Durability: 12950 Stab: 15 HP Cut: 15 HP Impact: 17 HP Penetration: 9 HP Burn: 15 HP Cold: 14 HP Acid: 3 HP Close: 47 HP Firearms: 24 HP Total: 88 HP Tier rate: Tier 1: 813 2: 1539 3: 1456 4: 271 5: 888...
  24. A

New things we need!

Hey guys, James Anzak Arden here. I've come up with some stuff we really need for the game! For Auction We NEED a bookmark tab, where you can easily access items that you want to keep a close eye on (so you don't have to find the item that someone overbid you on). Auctioneers need to wear...
  25. A

FYI: Levi's at a mission point.

A mission (scattered cargo) asks you to find scattered cargo. One of the waypoints is under water, and ofc some stupid guy has to lead some levi's into the area. lukily when I was doing it the mobs were trapped, and I could complete the mission. I lead the mobs away from this area (there quite...
Back