Search results

1. TRISHA

What a week 1st hunting globle

Click to enlarge the Gun is a FreanD Beta BPL Pistol 25.25 ped mask is a Kango Mask = 40.26 ped Iron ore = 12.09 ped
  2. TRISHA

Very First Globle and its a Mining One

Woot here is the pic man took me forever to extract with the TT tool lol http://i665.!!!!!!!!!!!.com/albums/vv17/Kizlo/th_Mining.jpg
  3. TRISHA

Very First globle ever

Moved Sorry wrong place
  4. TRISHA

Noob Financial Help (Depo dont last)

First off thx for looking... Me and a friend does everything in game together and we depo like 1-2 times a day just to support that day.. The question is if someone can please share with us the method you do to make your depo last longer then maybe 1-2 hunts per day.. expample what happen...
  5. TRISHA

Tracker Purchase

ok i was ready where u can become a member for 50 ped where and how do i pay for it so i can add the tracker in my sigs? Any info would be cool
  6. TRISHA

Noob Hunting Qustion

Ok i been serching and searching and it just confuses me .. I just recently aquired full shogan armor with pally gloves all with 2a plates for armor,, A swark(sorsomething S60 with bull 20 or 30 amp. (8 ammo Burn) i killed agros and twins peak without even getting hit (to much) untill a hunter...
Back