Search results

1. LilithDesdimona

Buying: wtb nemesis shins

looking for a set of nemesis shins f. I am trying to complete a full set of nemesis, condition isnt an issue.
  2. LilithDesdimona

Controls & Keymapping

mentor ship how do I access my mentorships to see where my desciples are at from before the ce2 update?
  3. LilithDesdimona

Compiled help for issues or errors installing VU10.0 client

I have followed your steps done everything to the t and nothing is working. I still cant get on the message that I get says "The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log for more detail." I dont understand this...
  4. LilithDesdimona

Saturday Niight Fever

3rd place Zal!!!
  5. LilithDesdimona

Saturday Niight Fever

2nd place Trance!!!!!
  6. LilithDesdimona

Saturday Niight Fever

1st place winner Blaze!!!!
  7. LilithDesdimona

Saturday Niight Fever

Thnak you for coming out everyone!!!! I apreciate the support. Thanks to jam for the great music and comenting.
  8. LilithDesdimona

Saturday Niight Fever

Bump for the event. We are rotating domes every week its domes 11-15 this time come on up and support a good time!!! I was doing domes 6-10 the even maker is bugged I think I have a support case on it.
  9. LilithDesdimona

Saturday Niight Fever

the winners of this weeks event are as follows 1st place - Lazarius Laz Mesatar 2nd place - drifty snighty dog 3rd place - sexy delly longstock and a special thanks to the one the only Jamhot if it wasnt for you we would be lost when it comes to entertainment!!:D
  10. LilithDesdimona

Saturday Niight Fever

Saturday Night Fever This will be a hunting event most loot wins. 1st place-Mask made by trance 2nd place-100 ped 3rd place -50 ped 20/50 tickets will be reserved ticket cost is 15 ped Comentary by Jamhot Sponsors: NBK E, Sethorath Hillbilly Deluxe, Trance This event will be in...
  11. LilithDesdimona

New Event

no its gonna be every saturday, I am revamping a few things then I am gonna go and post the event under a forum page, and set it up. planning to do so tomorrow.
  12. LilithDesdimona

New Event

My bad Jamhot, you did amazing comenting on the event, it wouldnt have been as good as it was if you hadnt comented for me.Kudos to you!!!
  13. LilithDesdimona

New Event

Winners are as follows: 1st place - Samm Sammy2004 Djondo 2nd place - Butch CarisBrook 3rd place - Viktor Viktor Fulop thanks to everyone who participated, you made it a great time see you all next time!!
  14. LilithDesdimona

New Event

tickets are still on sale come one come all, great prizes!! Great music provided by jamhot tickets are 15 ped. see misao or foxy for tickets, they can also be purchased from the land marker for domes 11-15 register at the S.N.F. event name.
  15. LilithDesdimona

New Event

Event Kicks off in a few hrs. come and have a good time
  16. LilithDesdimona

New Event

sorry I didnt get back to you in time I am still doing alot of networking I will post more info shortly.
  17. LilithDesdimona

New Event

Tickets are currently on sale. You can buy them from myself, Misao or Foxy Foxypilot. price is 15 ped per you can also buy them up on cnd at the land marker for domes 11 - 15.
  18. LilithDesdimona

New Event

Saturday Night Fever This will be a hunting event most loot wins. 1st place-Marber Bravo-Type Plasma Annihilator 2nd place-100 ped 3rd place -50 ped 20/50 tickets will be reserved ticket cost is 15 ped NBK E. This event will be in domes 11-15 and will take place from 1900 ma time to...
  19. LilithDesdimona

Selling: Full Rutaba (F)

moderator please lock this thread. My armor has been sold.
  20. LilithDesdimona

TT of items are as follows. head guard 39.79 shoulder guard 75.15 arm guard 45.37 gloves 40.74 groin 44.26 shin guard 42.33 foot guard 42.43
  21. LilithDesdimona

bump. If 600ped is too much will take best offer.
  22. LilithDesdimona

Selling: eMINE M,uNL

just curious, how much are you asking for it?
  23. LilithDesdimona

I have a full set of rutaba (F,L) I am asking for 600 ped O.B.O. the armor has 22%-30% repair left on each part.
  24. LilithDesdimona

Info: CND "Fashion contest" Sign up now!!!!!

I wanna sign up for the event too!!!!
  25. First Time Pk Hof

First Time Pk Hof

Back