Search results

1. bizarrick

Buying: Worn out Cetus Harness (M, L)

I want to use a Cetus Harness (M,L) as a fashion accessory so, I'll accept offers with the lowest TT value possible. I'll pay double TT cost so you don't just chuck it into TT.
  2. bizarrick

Purging my FL - Public notice

I'm back after a big hiatus and most of the people in my screwed up FL are either gone or have moved on with their virtual lives. Below a list of people I'm no longer sure I ever interacted with. If you're here and would rather still be in contact with me, please state your full avatar name and...
  3. bizarrick

New Cave Coords and Map

For those wondering where Ms. Leyana's cave was exactly. You'll find L19 Feffoid Outcasts and Bandits there. You have to clear them up and find a crystal. The reward is 5 tokens.
  4. bizarrick

This brought a tear to my eye. :'-)

By mere coincidence I had only answered a quite pessimistic thread about sweating and how it's going to hell and sweaters are leeches and whatnot. I logged in, and this is the first thing I see/read. Some civility at last! I almost cried like a baroque gentleman. :laugh: No but seriously...
  5. bizarrick

Plain Master Coat (M) + Linguistic Vacation Set

I'm planning to use these as collateral in future projects so I wanted to know what's the lowest and the highest markup I can expect from these items: Master Coat (M) Battered, Uncolored & Untextured Linguistic Vacation T-Shirt Linguistic Vacation Shorts Hypothetically speaking... If I were to...
  6. bizarrick

Fashion Model

I'm offering my services as a model, host or actor for tailors, make up artists, designers, photographers, film makers, party planners and everyone in need of an avatar to put in front of a camera. I have a collateral ready in case I have to model or sport clothes provided by my clients. For...
  7. bizarrick

Selling: Full BodyGuard Armor Set

Vintage BodyGuard Armor Set I have a BodyGuard Armor sitting in my inventory and I think it's time I got rid of it. I believe I bought the thing as a fashion accessory way back during VU7, so no foot guards. According to auction history the thing is basically worthless. So, I'm willing to...
  8. bizarrick

Might as well check in

Hello hello people! I'm back from the dead. I kinda had to stop gaming for quite a while. My life has changed a lot since then. MA seems to have delivered... after two years, sheesh! But, it's nice to know they're almost finished screwing up with old systems. They're still gobbling up our...
  9. bizarrick

Help: Copying EU to another computer

It should be pretty straightforward, right? You copy the entire folder from wherever it might be (usually in Program Files) and you dump it where applicable. The thing is, my EU folder weights exactly 49.5 Mo and the dynamic_content file looks empty. I thought I had downloaded like 7 Go worth...
  10. bizarrick

When is the next music vid due?

I just recently got wind of "Do you wanna date my avatar?", and I remembered Bambuco's awesome vids and NEVERDIE's "I am my avatar" song. With the new graphics now in place and EU becoming more stable with every mini VU, I was just wondering if Bam and/or ND are planning on making more music...
  11. bizarrick

CID Contest 1,000 EFDs!

Last week I posted this thread with to make some buzz for my webcomic. Sadly, it was moved to the Galleria, where no one will notice it. :( And the competition in it didn't fulfill it's destiny: free daily bumps. So, I'll redo that very same competition this week. ;) To understand what it is...
  12. bizarrick

Entropian Webcomic

Hello everyone! Now that I’ve reached my first tridecime (thirteen comics), I feel that I’m ready to introduce my webcomic to the Entropian community. If you don't feel like reading, skip this post into the survey and contest below. Cynicism is Dynamic The idea came to me one afternoon...
  13. bizarrick

Help: Great Sound Delay

I've just noticed, as I came to interact with the DJs, that I have some really bad sound delay. Sometimes it can take 10 seconds to arrive, sometimes it can even take 30! :eek: It's quite weird to see everyone gratzing way before a winner is announced. But, this is specially tiresome when I...
Back