Search results

1. ChadGareau

Price Check [Corinthian Kanin Pet] (Increased Run Speed unlocked 8%)

I see views ... hoping for some opinions too :)
  2. ChadGareau

Price Check [Corinthian Kanin Pet] (Increased Run Speed unlocked 8%)

Hi all ... wondering what to sell my level 21 Carinthian Kanin, unlocked 8% run speed. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Pets&id=9 Thank you, Chad
  3. ChadGareau

Selling: Christmas Strogbox

Place marker (y)
  4. ChadGareau

Selling: Nemesis (M) w/6A plates - SOLD

All items SOLD ... thread can be locked.
  5. ChadGareau

Jungle Stalker ... PM me in game or reply here with a time to meet up on Caly.
  6. ChadGareau

Sale ends today .. highest bidder is on the board. Place your bids ... plates are SOLD.
  7. ChadGareau

Friday bump
  8. ChadGareau

bump it up .. only another day or so left, then highest bidder takes it away. Don't forget about the 6A plates .. cheaper if you buy them with the armor.
  9. ChadGareau

Oops ... forgot to note that it's a male set.
  10. ChadGareau

Hi Everyone, Selling Nemesis (M) set (nearly full TT) .. decent tier rates. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&id=21 Shin - Tier 2.30 - rate 128/200 Thigh - tier 1.99 - rate 121/200 Arm - Tier 1.90 - rate 131/200 Harness - Tier 1.91 - rate 108/200 Helmet - Tier 1.40 - rate...
  11. ChadGareau

1 week break

I've been away for almost 2 yrs, except for logging back in here and there to test the waters. To me, MA still has a long way to go to fix the balance. Every time I log I see the same old ripping of the peds.
  12. ChadGareau

EU come to impossible middle deposit

Hi Everyone ... it's been a while since I've posted, but I had to put my 2 cents in. I agree with most, returns are definitely not where they should be and haven't been for ages. :scratch2: It is the main reason why I've been away as I refuse to depo when returns are so low. I pop in now and...
  13. ChadGareau

Space - State of the Universe - an overview and outlook of past and future

Hey .. glad to see you're still playing :cool: I'm still around, but keeping a low profile these days until I have more time to play again. Be well and happy ATH!!! Cheers for now, Chad
  14. ChadGareau

Vote to end lootable space ... WTF :rofl: :topic: already. If you don't like the brilliant nature of open space, as it would likely be in real life, then don't go there. Honestly ... :scratch2:
  15. ChadGareau

Fair Warning :)

Subscribing :popcorn:
  16. ChadGareau

NEVERDIE : you are not my president !

He's right.....
  17. ChadGareau

NEVERDIE : you are not my president !

I can't disagree. After reading it looks like MA should redo the election so that it's done properly! Letting one guy in because MA didn't properly prepare the election process is a joke.
  18. ChadGareau

Hey John, Please add me to the list - Chad Wizardo Gareau Thanks :cool:
  19. ChadGareau

BIG Industries - Daily Repair Skilling Events

Hello and Welcome from BIG Transport Services!!!... we're back!!! Stay tuned for updates on our awesome 2015/2016 relaunch!!!!
  20. ChadGareau

What IP does Entropia have?

What service are you on? Cable, DSL, ADSL, wireless .... ?
  21. ChadGareau

BIG Industries Transport Services

We're back!!!! Hello and Welcome from BIG Transport Services!!! Hi Everyone ... we're back!!! Stay tuned for updates on our awesome 2015/2016 relaunch!!!!
Back