Search results

1. H

In case if anyone needs an update... :) My education should end by 30th january :) And I might...

In case if anyone needs an update... :) My education should end by 30th january :) And I might get a job by then ;) (youth center)
  2. H

Not sure :/... no new comp on the horizon yet :( And this baby would overheat if I tried playing :/

Not sure :/... no new comp on the horizon yet :( And this baby would overheat if I tried playing :/
  3. H

Wrath of the Berycled !

Hello, I see you are my favorite mob :D I also do 5k ammo hunts, only with a slightly different setup: Goblin Unamped opalo vivo t10 I usually hunt berycleds north of zeus (young to guardian... but there are mostly mature and old) In the last 2 weeks or so I got 2 globals [provider: 55, old...
  4. H

EU Development & Planning Advisory Board

Agreed :) The word governing was actually meant for the specific thread :P I guess I could have used the word administrate :laugh: I believe the rest of the post explains it ;) Advisory role only, telling people how to play is not my forte. In addition to that, if the people don't participate...
  5. H

Here's my constructive contribution (like I promised in private forums, but I have a funeral to attend to tomorrow and I had to settle some things first): I like Legion's Idea... in fact it's very similar to what I had in mind, albeit with small changes: Group structure of the unofficial...
  6. H

Complete transparency in regards to the proposals which are forwarded to FPC! Even the knowledge that an idea or problematic area could be considered is power incarnate. In an economy such as Entropia the knowledge that something might become useful could mean immense profits. For example...
  7. H

Entropia Government

I very much prefer this one http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exit,_Voice,_and_Loyalty Exit Voice and Loyalty by Hirschman. I used it in my BA thesys named Social construction of virtual reality :D Seems kinda funny, but this entire thread could be analyzed from the position of my BA :rolleyes...
  8. H

Entropia Government

Apparently a council will have that covered :mad:
  9. H

Entropia Government

Damn, that was a long read... :rolleyes: First part of the post will be centered on the idea itself. Second part of the post will be about the people and this project (as per suggestions). 1) I believe I need to add some background to the position from which I am coming from. I've been a...
  10. Nbklegion

Nbklegion

siggy
  11. Test Siggy

Test Siggy

12. H

Best Sci-fi read/book/other method

While personally I prefer fantasy over sci-fi I've read most of the titles written here. But I'm not sure if it's been mentioned before... Douglas Adams: Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy :) Stel Pavlou: Decipher (if you liked the Da Vinci Code then this is the book for you). Now I'm not sure if...
  13. H

FYI: Eudoria Mining Chart

Ferrum nuts #2
  14. H

Death to the infamous Letum Latro

Due to the fact that it's a FLAME war... Take a 3 minute break and listen to this one: Throwing Fire by Ronald Jenkees: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O2aH4XLbto&feature=related this home artist rocks (and is full of pure win) :D
  15. H

LEt's see if I can write this down coherently [alcohol] The other thread with Letum's story could have been interesting, not in the sense of seeing a flame thread, but as a story which could have raised Letum and sevvy's reputation. However there was a problem regarding that particular story...
  16. H

<---snipped the rest due to lenght Why are you trying to get another thread closed? :rolleyes: You know that us NBKers will respond :D and it'll degenerate into an even worse flame thread :rolleyes:
Back