Search results

1. Sara Serenity

New chat channel The_cafe

Hi fellow entropians. So a new chat channel you say? Yep, that's right the Cafe I've created a new public channel for people to use as a regular chat channel. "Oh that's what the rookie channel is!" I hear you say. Yep and thats the problem the poor little rookies can't get help properly...
  2. Sara Serenity

Buying: Expedition Helmet (F)

Hi peeps I am looking to buy an Expedition Helmet(F) I already have the rest of the armor I am just missing the Helmet. Let me know if you have one for sale. Thanks:wtg:
  3. Sara Serenity

Construction wizard success rate!?

I am sure that this has come up before but I am not sure what's going on here. I am truely confused as to why the construction wizard on the crafting machine tells me I have a 90% success rate on a basic wires Bp but when I craft it I am getting 23-29% success on the final statistics. Am I...
  4. Sara Serenity

Creating custom channel difficulty

So I wanted to create a private custom channel that I can use when I am mentoring and while I have read the help info I wanted to know if anyone has successfully created a private custom channel and actually invited players to use it because I can't seem to get my channel to work. I have...
  5. Sara Serenity

Brads got some trouble Help please

Hi this post is for Brads Colouring service, he is having trouble not getting emails from PCF to reset password or send support case. Any ideas on how to remedy the problem would be nice
  6. Sara Serenity

Calling all Crazy Drivers...

Are you crazy mad about 4 wheel driving in game One of the things I love doing when I am in game is cruising around Calypso like its one great big 4wd park. What I am hoping is I am not the only one who loves doing this SO if you are a Mad Keen Crazy Mad driver and love bashing through the...
  7. Sara Serenity

A Mothership in the sky

Whilst cruising around Calypso in Mah new boat... I see this an I am all like... what the? so I make a ticket and a take a pic.. just so you know I wasnt telling fibs lol Location Calypso: pos 49218, 63676, 98 Looking south west
  8. Sara Serenity

The Pioneer - A Calypso Story

The Pioneer - A Calypso story. The Bartender. - Chapter one. “Are you feeling unfulfilled? Bored with your life on Earth? What would you say to a new life? Filled with adventure, where you can live out your dream and claim your fortune? We can give you that new life, on Planet Calypso Come...
  9. Sara Serenity

Space, No Transporters, Hmm Problem, NooooOOooOOooo

I see alot of Posts these days about Space and it being lootable as a problem. I also see posts complaining about no teleporters from FOMA or CP. I have to ask what really is the problem here? I get it that being looted in space is a problem for many and I understand that alot of players...
  10. Sara Serenity

What did you do today?...

What did you do today? Tell us your story. Post your days events for posterity. Today... After waking and doing the same usual daily routines, Check the Auction(oh nothing of real interest today) and rummaging through my storage locker(yep same here nothing of real interest here.) I decided...
  11. Sara Serenity

Sports, Sporting teams, Grand Stands, Stadiums,

For the Sports mad people out there! MY Suggestion/wish. which I am told will probably fall on deaf ears cause its posted here is... SPORTS! Thats right. well my Dream is like this. In Entropia we have a community and we have Events and we have different planets on which our community is...
  12. Sara Serenity

Testing signature

Terrified testing.
  13. Sara Serenity

Planet Economy and Solutions.

Since the introduction of Space and the dismantling of the teleporter system through it, it has been brought to the attention of the community that the local economies are struggling. with the exception of Calypso which has an established economy. I would like to open this thread to identifying...
  14. Sara Serenity

"Calypso Socialite to Opalo grinder" The Re-invention of Sara Serenity.

Day one, Location: Port Atlantis. Eudoria Planet Calypso Well as Promised I started at Port Atlantis Marina TP ( yay TP 1) I was surprised to see that at the Marina there were quite a few others Around. But what caught my eye the most was the fact that there was a Hovercraft in a Tree. Oh how...
  15. Sara Serenity

"Calypso Socialite to Opalo grinder" The Re-invention of Sara Serenity.

For those who don't know me. I am Sara. Sara Serenity to be exact. I have been here on Calypso since late 2008. so for some I am still a newbie. For others I am an experienced Veteran. So where to Begin. I am a Member of the Glory hounds Irregulars society. My Primary Profession on Calypso is...
  16. Sara Serenity

How Does this New Weapon Attach?

Is Anyone Else Having Problems with Putting this new weaponry on? Cause I am under the impression that I have to Attach this Heavy Cannon before I spawn the Vehicle and it doesnt seem to want to attach I have the sneaking impression that there is another Part I need to mount Weapons... WHAT...
  17. Sara Serenity

Lack of Defensive Capablity for Vehicles

Okay this might have been covered before and if it has sorry but I think this needs to be re-addressed. Why oh why in the great 'verse is it so... That I cannot defend my vehicle from the nasty bitey things that feel the need to rush my rig in an attempt to do more than just lick the paint off...
  18. Sara Serenity

Common Decency Rules for your toy VTOLs

Isn't it grand that the new Port Atlantis and the Sweat camp and various other places now have landing platforms for VTOLs. I do love the fact that there is somewhere flat to land my VTOL. Which of course now brings me to my point... I know I love Landing on a platform, I know many of you out...
  19. Sara Serenity

My First Post... New Port Atlantis

Well I been thinking about having an attempt at writing and with the creation of a new Port Atlantis I think this is a good opportunity to test out my creative metal. That and my Society mates keep hounding (pun intended) me to give it a go. October the 5th. Development on the Port Atlantis...
  20. Sara Serenity

Buying: Dark Purple Paint

Hi I am Buying Dark Purple Paint send me a Message here if you have some to sell, Interested in all Quantities. Thanks, Love Sara.:wtg:
Back